Just copped a roland fantom x6

Blunt604

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
anybody on here that uses this?....anybody who is familiar wit this shit wana politic holla at me. if u are down to help me i would be down to help yall wit some drum samples mabey some soul shit to flip my crates are deep son!!!! im more hyped then a 4 year old on christmas son! lol

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
anybody on here that uses this?....anybody who is familiar wit this shit wana politic holla at me. if u are down to help me i would be down to help yall wit some drum samples mabey some soul shit to flip my crates are deep son!!!! im more hyped then a 4 year old on christmas son! lol

Anything u need to know about it holla at me.....Got a X8 in the studio....and the crew is pretty efficent with it

Blunt604

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
word i peeped ya shit classic. u aint really comin wit the sound im going for it sounds like 2 me u just sound like your using that as a tool mixed wit a bunch of otha shit. i lookin 2 talk to people who make crazy westcoast beats bay area synth type shit. ya shits cool tho mabey i will holla at u just for some help on how to work some certain things i apreciate it man..how can i hear ur beats j rilla?

O

open mind

are the sounds identical from the fantom x6 and the fantom x6 rack?

O

open mind

the sounds are the same.. but the rack has more expasnion and filter possibilitites.... This is becasue the rack dosent have to worrry bout a sequncer and other ish the work station has....

man thats sounds cool.when iam bout to get hardware i will prefer a rack over the station.thanks for the info.

members online