Just Copped Cubase SX 3, Can anyone point me to some free tutorials...

MaZaMuNe

AKA Westnyle Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
Yeah i just went and got Cubase SX 3, everyones been tellin me to get that, i open it and im trying to learn afew simple things like recording and importing mp3 or wav... so if any of you guys know some good links where i can learn...

Subconscious

ill o.g.
O-H-TEN said:
Check out the free tutorials on www.todaysbeats.com
That cat "T" got the fire!! If you like the free ones then join up and he gets deeper wit' it.
ONE

no doubt. i pretty much figured out how to use cubase sx 3 watching his tutorials. he uses and older version of cubase vst but the setup is basically the same. watch a few of those then play with sx3 and u should be on ur way.

Subconscious

ill o.g.
yeah he can be pretty annoying. he rambles a lot but he knows what hes doing. when he starts getting off the point i just skip forward a bit.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
no doubt. i pretty much figured out how to use cubase sx 3 watching his tutorials. he uses and older version of cubase vst but the setup is basically the same. watch a few of those then play with sx3 and u should be on ur way.

Going to begin working with Cubase soon, and the free tutorials are really great. They're pretty long, but a good deal of information comes out of em.

members online