Just Got An ASRX off ebay

ill o.g.
Ive had some money savin up for a while and i seen this ASRX fully-expanded memory goin for $210 and i had to get it. The guy did a paint job on it, ill probly paint it back to black again. I had to do this cuz i know i can get more then 200 for it if i sell it back on ebay.

Check The Pic Though:

Attachments

• 62_1_b.JPG
    62_1_b.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 8d_1_b.JPG
    8d_1_b.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 114
ill o.g.
DueceMade Ent. said:
Sweet!......So u bought it to sell it???.....

No i didnt buy it to sell it. My boy used to have one and the only thing i didnt like was the sequencer on it. Im def gonna use it, its just that i know if somethin happens where i need money, this wasnt a waste cuz i can sell it and get all my money back plus some more.

But the only rerason i would sell it is if i need money, or the sequencer just gets too much of a pain to use.

ill o.g.
I sold the SP12 and got twice as much as i paid for it.

I want this to be my on-the-go workstation. Im lookin forward to the extrta fx and the eq fx too.

I wanna know though, does the asrx sequences load up in my eps16? Or does anyone know how the save/load compatability is between the to of em?

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Asrx has the best sampler out there like you said the sequencer sucks but the sampler is second to none....To get around the sequencer problem just use the 8 outs and mute the tracks via track board and it should be a problem

members online