Just got back from Mobb Deep concert with Alchemist DJing

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
shit was dope although the crowd got MAD rowdy and after like an hour set, and after got it twisted, mad people just went onto the stage and they were swarming prodigy, havoc, noyd and alchemist and they had to cut it there....although i think that was gona be their last track of the night anyway, alchemist had the crowd hyped and noyd was hype as fuck. played alotta of the classic, survival of the fittest, shook ones, quiet storm,etc and a few of their new stuff includin got it twisted and that new alchemist track with prodigy and nina sky

overall though,definetely worth my money and it was dope to see mobb rock the crowd wild

chedda, did u end up going?

pzzz

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
man, i was screwin tonight, basically i couldnt get down there till like 8/8.30. anyway i get to the door and i see some madness goin on, i saw one group of cats bawling it out, and then there was like 2 different cats laid out on the floor, i think they'd been cut up or somethin. i wasnt even able to find out what happened because police were wildin out on everyone. but there was some serious comotion.

they wouldnt let anyone else in, was po-po everywhere, mother fuckers started beefing me and my boys for no reason when we were goin back to my whip, i was ready to kill a mother fucker the mood i was in, i had an advance ticket and i wasnt even allowed to catch the show.

fuckin pissed. i did figure there would be a lot of rowdyness when the mobb were in london tho, just a shame it spoilt the night for me boy.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
damn man, r u serious???

shit man, that is wack as fuck. we were lucky man, we went early, got there like 15 mins after doors opened so everything was calm and we were allowed in real quick. thats crazy. security was WACK as fuck there man, u shuda seen inside, so many fuckin rucks downstairs and then storming mobb on stage. i remember tho at nas concert, we came pretty late and we JUST got in and then we see mad rucks and they shut the doors

you know what man, if anything like this was gona happen at a concert, it was gona happen at a fuckin mobb deep concert and they shoulda known this and fuckin got a hell of a lot more security

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yeah man, it was mad. security wern't doin shit to help the people who were gettin fucked up at the door, police had to deal with it security were just standing watchin it.

damn i bet there was mad fights inside, i cant believe i didnt get in im so pissed about that, i would've loved it even to just see mobb get terrorised on stage lmao.

yeah i noticed you always get so much beef at these uk events for rappers, you get all the wannabe thugs there who are all only into people like nas/mobb deep/wu tang, who like to call themselves hip hop heads but they only feeling it because it's 'cool' at the time, and they just cause trouble at these things. you're right it was bound to happen at the mobb show, and they shouldve prepared for it.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
^omg yo, you dont understand, when alchemist dropped the intro....uh oh, shit was over. then when it dropped, crowd went MENTAL - MAD rucks and shit, mad shit. everyone was storming the stage by the end of the song. that track got more crowd reaction than SHOOK ONES and the reaction to shook ones was crazy as hell

E

Equality 7-2521

this is why i dont feel gangster rap. what happened to peace?

god i hate fags who wanna fight.

members online