Just Imagine!!??!!

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Think about it, If Pac and BIG were not dead the landscape of hip-hop would be totally different. A lotta Icons now probably would be nuthin. If BIG was still alive would Jay-Z be as big as he is? If Pac was alive he probably would have smashed a lotta careers before they started, like Nelly's. what yall think'd be different nowadays?

kronik12

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i think that we'd be talking about how they "fell off", i mean if jay-z retired after reasonable doubt and never made another song in his life he would be venerated. now theres haters ("he went pop"). im sure biggie and pac would have made some songs that people would have said were not hard enough and people would try to diminish their status.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
ShortFuze said:
Think about it, If Pac and BIG were not dead the landscape of hip-hop would be totally different. A lotta Icons now probably would be nuthin. If BIG was still alive would Jay-Z be as big as he is? If Pac was alive he probably would have smashed a lotta careers before they started, like Nelly's. what yall think'd be different nowadays?

I think they wouldn't be as hyped as they are now. ",,,cause dead rappers get better promotion."

P

PI$ToLPETE

kronik12 said:
i think that we'd be talking about how they "fell off", i mean if jay-z retired after reasonable doubt and never made another song in his life he would be venerated. now theres haters ("he went pop"). im sure biggie and pac would have made some songs that people would have said were not hard enough and people would try to diminish their status.

I think hip-hop will be crazy wit big n pac on neptunes and kanye trax.nobody will be tuchin dem. In the long run I feel that they woulda started producin, and i think pac woulda got into politics cuz he wuz a monsta at expressin himself. easy

kronik12

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
PI$ToLPETE said:
I think hip-hop will be crazy wit big n pac on neptunes and kanye trax.nobody will be tuchin dem. In the long run I feel that they woulda started producin, and i think pac woulda got into politics cuz he wuz a monsta at expressin himself. easy

yeah, i think pac would have retired by like 2000 becuase even when he was alive he was talkin about going into politics.

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
if 2pac was alive with who you he will be working with? i hope noone will answer lil jon :p

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
B.I.G. was dope, but Pac would have ended EVERYONE's careers. Mobb Deep wouldn't be around that's for sure. [Just an opinion,] I don't think "Crunk" would be as big, because Southern rap be a higher quality. Overall, I think the quality of rap would be better if both of them were still alive and doing their thing.

Pac was thinking of ending his career before Suge bailed him out of jail. In that sense Suge was the best thing that happened to him. The legends of Pac and B.I.G. will live on forever. They were taken away in their primes, but I agree with what others said here; They probably wouldn't be as big if they were still alive. Pac would have built a name for himself outside of music because he was born to lead. He would've led some something big.

We all live live short lives in comparison to the age of our universe. Sometimes I think "Damn, I'm older than Pac was when he died". That trips me out because I've always had this image of him being older even though I knew his age. I guess he exhibited wiseness beyond his years. He got to live 25 years though, I know peeps that lived less, so in that sense he's still lucky. I'm sad that both Pac and B.I.G. died, but in a way they are lucky because peeps will be still talking about them in hundreds if not thousands of years to come. How many of us will be able to claim that?

Ctrl

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
^^^^ True indeed B.I.G. was my fav rapper out of the two but, Pac was definately a force to be reckoned with. Dude was a revolutionary and IMO was on his way to being one of the most powerful black folks in america if not the world. Which leads to my conspiricy theory surrounding his death. But thats a whole nutha thread (which I will not touch) Its a shame them catz dead.

kronik12

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i used to belive wholeheartedly that pac was alive but now its getting riduculous, people making theories about him coming back in 08 and later on, its hard to let go

C

Cano

Just thinkin what Eminem's status would be if Pac was still alive, seein as Dre picked up em I don't think Pac would be too hot on him bein successfull,
Also, Pac would have FuCkInG Crushed 50 Cent (Hopefully) and stopping his pathethic rap becoming popular.

T

The Bastard

i think if biggie was alive him and kiss be runnin shit nonstop

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
i think if biggie was alive him and kiss be runnin shit nonstop

Word up yo.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Yo i honestly think that BIG wud be paradin around wit Diddy comercial as fuck..and i think he wud be not like everyone else but pretty close to it..I think Pac wud still be real..he wud be rhymin on hot beats like Alchemist shyt and Kanye (only the Kanye West that be makin good shyt like the Corner not Work it out)and he wud def be takin shots at mad rappers includin 50 Cent for runnin his mouth all over the place..overall hip hop wud be the same as it is now..my opinion

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Pac would've been off Death Row!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I think 50 Cent wouldnt have been able to steal 2pac's trademark laugh without anybody realizing it.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
ohh shyt i didnt even realize that 50's laugh is like Pac's...good observation dudestein