Just letting yall know whats goin on wit me and music

• beat this! voting starts in...

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Well for the past year I been just Dj'n parties now. I am actually coming up and getting paid pretty well. I got a gig on April 1st this is like my biggest paying gig and also the biggest party I ever dj'd with 400 people plus. I am really excited tho cause I am actually making some decent money with my hobby not enough to quit my job but a good amount of extra change in my pocket.

I am going to keep at it, get my skills better and hopefully I just keep getting gigs and having fun rocking the crowd.

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
Thats what it is man ... Im starting to rock my parties on my end as well ... Ain't nothing
like the rush of being in the zone and rockin' the crowd gotta love it ! ... WHat equip are
you rockin' with ? .... I just switched form my cd decks to straight digital with a new laptop,
NI Traktor 3, and a BCD3000 controller to scratch and mix.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
thanks producer gyal appreciate it alot.

I am using ableton live 6 right now. I love it its alot of fun. But I am buying some decks and mixer real soon tho.

I am using a trigger finger as my controller but how is that bcd3000 is it full midi cause i would like to switch to that.

members online