Just Terrible

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
WOW... in front of a Christian studio. I could understand if you said South Side Chicago or something.
You lost a friend like that? Damn...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Its called marketing control. They knock off the cats who can be a threat to their reputation in the business. jk.

But seriously that shit sux.

kontents.. i'm hip to what your cassette is playin'.. but this is 'religious/christian' music in the american music market.. i doubt these cats where going to take over the roc.. umm or even vh1 in the morning

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Sad. I hate to say it but, these niggaz need to receive the death penalty. They killed 2 men to steal a car. They could have just taken the car at gunpoint and be done with it. The sanctity for human life just doesn't exist anymore. It's too sad. Sad, sad, sad. I don't have any sympathy for the youngsters, though. Kill 'em. Kill 'em now!!!!!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Kill 'em. Kill 'em now!!!!!

haha you sound like an old man.. but you do got a point. This wasn't sellin dope for rent or robbin a church to keep your wife from movin' to ATL for a better job.. these kiko's were straight up wile'in out.. examples should be set for these situations

Obama better get in because if he does i believe so much shit will be addressed!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Stupid fucks, they kill 2 men for a car then proceed to drive everywhere in it until they are caught.
How stupid does someone have to be?
Does life have no value anymore?

hahahah word.. maybe they were't caught but that was a straight truthomedy-treat like 2good said about MCgeorgeC

members online