Just wanted to see...

• beat this! voting starts in...

Phreeze

Stupa Hero
ill o.g.
I'm an old-skool IllMuzik.Com member, I just wanted to see when I first joined - I'm Phreeze by the way - and look out for my girl Nina Ross whose debut CD "Safety Off" is about to drop on Sony Urban/Red in May!!

Word up.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Yeah man after 2 years and some change, 19 measly posts Kapeesh, and now you come telling us you going Platinum......what is the world coming to.....maybe you can participate some more and tell us about the project man, we need some people that are doing it to shine light and help out the talent here, maybe recruit some of the members on your projects....

Phreeze

Stupa Hero
ill o.g.
Fade:

I know man - these past two years have been CRAZY! I'm settled back down now, so hopefully I'll be able to contribute more to IllMuzik.Com - pretty much been traveling and recording and doing business to get my label off the ground. We got a distribution deal with Sony Urban/Columbia Red and have to do massive re-recording and submit some new tracks to them for the May (hopefully!!!) release date. Hit me up if you need me for anything related to the site - I'd be glad to help again!

BigDMakinTrax:

I feel you! I never posted much when I first joined, but I promise I'll be as active as possible now. I'm not platinum yet though... but basically the project is "Safety Off" - if Fade hooks it up, I'll post a song or two up here that I produced and mixed for you guys to listen to from the album. Nina Ross is a female rap artist from Nashville, TN and our record label is Talley Upp Records. Basically, we've been doing our thing together since 2000 and now we're finally starting to get somewhere with it.

Holla back.

Phreeze

Stupa Hero
ill o.g.
Word up mang, also feel free to IM me (AOL: PhireAttire or Yahoo: no_oj_no_straw) and we can talk and catch up! I'll moderate, write, whatever you need - just gimme a shout.

One-hundred

members online