Justblaze video (& t.i)

• beat this! voting starts in...

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
dope dope video

TI went platinum last year so .08 times that is 80 Grand. Those cats did their research when they told the A&R how much they wanted for clearance. I dont know if hes going platinum again but last i heard i hit Gold already.

On a last note, it just goes to show how NICE Just Blaze is. Him, Ryan West, and Kane did they thing.

Nomezzy

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Watched this last night, dope vid, definitely gives you the idea of what it's like being in the studio, runnin around, trying to meet a deadline (granted this was kind of unusual to have to remake a beat 10hrs before the album goes to mastering).
Dope vid Class...

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
well, there u have it... the Number 1 reason i stopped loopin these samples... fukk em all... somebody find me that record so i can run that shit thru my RS and twist tha shit outta that beat!!! never mind, i'll find it myself. :mad:

da relic

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah just has been using logic for a while now.

also i laughed when i saw his 4k sitting right there, in heavy use. don't believe a thing you read in these producer interviews about gear, for the most part they're trying to confuse people about what they're using.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Good post. Just Blaze is a funny dude.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
both versions were pretty sick, i loved the electric guitars, and the reverberated pluck in the first version though. amazing to see the working process like that.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
gawd dayum they wanted 8 cents a record!?!......man that's some crazy ish right there for real....

O

open mind

gawd dayum they wanted 8 cents a record!?!......man that's some crazy ish right there for real....

yeah that some crazy shit man.and how i understand it they wanted it from the WHOLE album sales + single sales right?.
blaze said there were only 4!!! notes 4 notes!!!!

well now they get ZERO eheheh.