Juvenile....

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just saw his new video, it was eehhh. I use to be a huge fan of Juve back in the day, the first hot boys, 400 degreez, ect. I think mannie messed up the hook and the cliche subject matter didnt help. and i thought baby wasen't gonna be in the video at all..hehe..but he was. no wayne though. i hated to see it happen over the past years, but i knew cash money would go under as far as IMO good music, but it happened to no limit too. maybe they should change their name to the new cash money...lol
their old ish is good though and juve finally got ride of that box..lol

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I like the new track, juve still got that flow, he put together some nice sentences and to me cash money really didn;t fall off. Nobodies gonna stay on the top forever, sells are gonna drop no matter what. The Bigtymer and the Birdman albums were good, espeacially the Birdman disc and they maintained a presence, and adjusted their sound, and put Jazze Pha on the production team, got juve back not a bad year or so.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
They're coming back P. You better get you one son... I'm already sporting a shag for when it comes back. Gotta be ahead of the pack.

I did pick up a few of the Cash Money albums just for the comedy but I didn't keep up with them. From what I understand there was some beef in the camp. Anyone know about this?

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah..that all kinda got greedy, baby and them wasn't paying their artists like they were suppose to and all that. they signed juve back, b.g. said hes not coming back. the first hot boys and the juve, then a few of bg's albums were pretty ill

yeah ominous..im growing my fro back right now, when i gets kinda long, im gonna get that fade on the side and box it out. im think hi right low left though? lol

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
^^^ Ohh Nooo! The GUMBY? That is super illegal...lol. You need to grow out that box and get some Joe Public dreads fool...

I just cut all mine off. Started out looking like Iverson and ended up looking like Andre 3000. I had more hair than my girl...it had to go.

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Juve is back its bout to be a wrap.....in all honesty he was the hottest rapper out thier camp and when they lost him and bg, bird man and mannie fresh had to start rapping. Lil wayne is kinda laid back right now, dont really seem to hear much about that dude.....whassup wit that....as far as BG he said he's not comming back, he has his own label now. Juve is back so hopefully they do like eminem did 50 cents and let juve shine and not be on every last one of his singles.....let him shine a lil by himself and with features other than mannie fresh and baby and anyone else from cash money......just let juve shine and bring cash money back where they were becuase when he left suddenly they took a nose dive, .....i see them commin back real soon!

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i think they all had their strengths on different types of songs...cuz there are songs where each one of them came hard, even turk...i could name some nice verses by each one of them...i think wayne was tighter when he was like 14 and 15, cuz im like his same age and i thought that was kool, cuz when his solo ish dropped, but that squad up ish is fire, i didnt care for it much, juve was better on 400 degrees, bg was bes on chopper city in the ghetto, turk had some nice versed on the second hot boys cd...now i think bg is str8 wack..and i saw a commercail for turks new album, didnt look too hot..

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
yea p boy i feel you thats why i said what i said bout g unit.....they have 50 who is sorta lyrical with a crazy background a catchy voice and wicked delivery from queens but can sound southern. theres lloyd banks who is lyrical and laid back like mobb deep queens style. theres young buck who is bringin the country to love g unit more because he's from the south and he can get lyrical. and then theres tony yayo....he's a funny dude if you listen to him he can get lyrical on certain songs and others he just lays back, but like i said g unit without yayo is like cash money without bg or juve or even wayne.....still marketable but just not the same....

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah..ole tony yayo is a character...thats is my name when i play halo..lol
"You were killed by TONY YAYO" LOL...good ish

but cash money is still marketable..but when i was saying they fell off in a previous post i wasent talking so much about record sales as i was overall quality of music. its like they came up with everyway to say how to floss, so they had to repeat themselves, so they got repeatitive. back around 99-2000 they talked alot about bling, but they talked about other ish too, like headbussin and girl (not like thats n e thing new) but they're subject matter was more diverse..now its just like all diamionds and money and bs like that

J

JERRY JULIANO

yea'll we'll see what happens, u gotta admit tho that back in the day they were consistently putting out that flame....GHETTO CHILDREN is that shit! DiRTY WORLD is flame too! Too many to name...but yea, to me the hottest rappers was Juve, Wayne then BG

nospe

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
You Know eho got that fire green ha!
Shit aint ghard ass it seems ha!

you a paper chassa..........

Juvi is CashMoney! @ first I used to think Juvi was da leader of CMR!
let's see what Juvi does now! Cuz We on FFFIIIIIIIIIYYYYYAAAAAA!
(hagh)hagh hagh ....
400 DeGRE$$!

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
juvenile ain't stayin on cash money he just finishing off his contract after this new album he should be free of it dats what i was reading bg is the illest to me for the simple fact he left and dropped a album without mannies beatz and it stilled sounded ill as for juv his beatz was on and off for me but i still rate him i'm glad he dropped dat 400 degreez dat shit got peepz to recognize

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
yeah,400 degreez was like one of the best.

That 500 degreez by Lil' Wayne is tight too.

members online