Administrator
illest o.g.
He definitely committed suicide!

kanye.jpg

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Nothing's wrong with Kanye, he's just discovering that cocaine is a helluva drug. Happens to a lot of artists.

Lil' Mama jumping on stage during Jay-Z's performance is a bit more shocking - Jay-Z's security team is normally better than that.

That shit was funny.

Its crazy to see Kayne's life twirl continuously down after his mothers passing. This is the same shit that happened to Mike Tyson when his trainer passed. No discipline and no one to keep them in check.

SoChi

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Kanye is a bitch, but it shows where our priorities are when Kanye gets more outrage for interrupting the meaningless MTV awards than a congressman does for interrupting a presidential address.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
"YO PATRICK SWAYZE I KNOW U JUST DIED & IMMA LET U FINISH, BUT MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH WAS THE BEST ONE THIS YEAR" -Kanye West

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
"YO PATRICK SWAYZE I KNOW U JUST DIED & IMMA LET U FINISH, BUT MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH WAS THE BEST ONE THIS YEAR" -Kanye West

this reminds me of that "Yo Dawg" shit

hillarious!!!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
LOL...yeah, the special ones seem to come out the cuts right about now...

Aye did u guys hear about CNBC interviewing the president about Kanye's outburst?
I guess, someone leaked it onto the net and the soundbite is Obama saying Kanye's a "Jackass" haha.....Dude, when the president airs you out like that you know your a tool....lol.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/14/obama-kanye-is-a-jackass_n_286623.html