kanye...at it again!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Sour grapes from Kanye West — again. Shut out at the Video Music Awards, Kanye West threw a tantrum Sunday night in front of media and crew backstage as the MTV show was ending.

West, waiting for an elevator in a crowded hallway, began yelling about losing all five categories for which he was nominated.

"That's two years in a row, man ... give a black man a chance," West said, stomping around his entourage and directing his comments at a reporter. "I'm trying hard man, I have the ... number one record, man."

West said he never will return to MTV.

The rapper was nominated for five awards, including male artist of the year. This is the latest in a series of awards show outburst for West. Last year, he crashed the stage at the MTV Europe Awards after not winning for best video.

DAMN KANYE....U CAN'T MAKE PEOPLE GIVE YOU AN AWARD! THIS BOY GOT ISSUES!

WHAT WILL HE DO IF 50 KILLS HIM THIS WEEK ON ALBUM SALES "REBREAK HIS FACE AND CRUSH HIS HANDS SO HE CAN'T RAP OR PRODUCE AGAIN?......GROW THE FUCK UP KANYE, U CONCEDED BASTARD!
ASEXUAL ASS....GET OFF YOUR OWN DICK FORREAL!

That shit alone is going to make me go out and purchase 10 copies of 50's shit in the morning!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Wack that he feels the need to act that way lol. Never satisfied.

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
marketing wise this was a bonehead move and may remind a few people that he wasn't always 'the good guy' to 50's 'bad guy'. therein lies the difference. 50 is viewed, negatively or positively, as a guy who doesn't take everything so serious (also, people who've met him in person or worked with him say he's cool, smart and a professional with his head on his shoulders). 'ye's bitchin' and whinin' have tarnished his image. it's diminishing' his katrina statements which were real and needed.

Haha, he never stops the comedy, hes in the wrong game, if music aint his bag, it should be comedy.
I saw him on telly the other day and he seems to have a very feminine side to him, especially with the bright pink watch he was sporting. He even sounds gay, bitchyness like that display only back up my suspisions that he plays for the other team. Just cause everyone keeps telling him hes great and filling up his head with bullshit it dont mean its true, he needs to come back to the real world for a sec. Give up the bullshit image and just keep it real, then gay or not at least he will get more respect from me.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Does he really think that by complaining that it will get him sympathy? All he's doing is showing everyone that he's a cry baby. I don't remember artists from back in the day complaining like little bitches because they didn't win!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Hell back in the day there wasnt a rap catagory...
I think someone "touched" him as a child....and he likeded it.

Does he think they are gonna call him back out on stage and be like" We heeeaard you were upset , so we changed our minds and you get all the awards in every catagory."

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Hell back in the day there wasnt a rap catagory...
I think someone "touched" him as a child....and he likeded it.

Does he think they are gonna call him back out on stage and be like" We heeeaard you were upset , so we changed our minds and you get all the awards in every catagory."

I do think he's a lil on the "take a fat one up the ass side"! Dude hasn't been link'd to no females! If I"m wrong somebody let me know!

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Kanye thought he should have been opening and was pissed Brit was doing it, and I think he may have been right. She was looking pretty sad.

Haha, he never stops the comedy, hes in the wrong game, if music aint his bag, it should be comedy.
I saw him on telly the other day and he seems to have a very feminine side to him, especially with the bright pink watch he was sporting. He even sounds gay, bitchyness like that display only back up my suspisions that he plays for the other team. Just cause everyone keeps telling him hes great and filling up his head with bullshit it dont mean its true, he needs to come back to the real world for a sec. Give up the bullshit image and just keep it real, then gay or not at least he will get more respect from me.

Giving up a bullshit image would result in more props? Sounds like you're more into the image than anything else.

and no, i'm not a kanye fan by any means

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 219
[QUOTE='ye's bitchin' and whinin' have tarnished his image. it's diminishing' his katrina statements which were real and needed.[/QUOTE]

The Katrina statements...thats why he really aint getting his "just do"...c'mon people yall no the routine. Musically this guy is more talented than 50. But on the real he does need to chill with the whining. He should know statements made in defense for the people come with consequences and reprocustions. He shouold just be content supposedly knowing he got the number 1 album. Just ride with that Kanye.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Hes acting like a lil , ,,tiny,,,itty bitty,,, small ass,,beeeotch.
Frankly anybody on here in his postion would just be happy to be nominated...and of course the have the number one album.

How much $$$ did Kanye donate to the Katrina victims?
Or what organizations did he start to help them?
I mean he may have I just dont know...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
he'll do what timbaland did, give up hip hop (claiming that it's too easy and he's to advanced and needs a challenge or something to that effect) and go strictly pop.

Kanye and Brit, i don't think that's too far off.

u may be right about that! judging by that stronger joint I'd say he's already leaning that way.