Kanye East? Faker Or Not.........

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
the whole thing i think is a gimmick, he name is kanye east and he wanted he's name to be just fire....hmmm let's see... .Kanye East(West) and Just Fire(Blaze)..... you tell me....someone is in LOVE w/ the ROC.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
a his beats are hot but he could have made up an original name and style, and dat song hold me back he has sound like alvin and the chipmucks.

peace

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
his beats are hot ! the whole reason he uses the name kanye east is to get people talking bout him ! if he woz called bob smith his tracks could be just as hot but no one would be checking him out on soundclick ! You are all posting about him and listening to his beats so its working ! don't hate as the dude got skills and he's a clever business man too !

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
he mite do well on the underground scene due to lots of mc's wantin roc style beats, but this whole style will pass and where will this dude be? besides they got lots of cats in the industry who can do these kinda beats easily

C

Copenhagen

Well, it seems to me that he is trying to get across, that he actually made some of those Kanye West tracks as a ghost producer, was screwed, and is now taking his "revenge", by making it known and posting beats that are very similar to "proof" that he is capable of making those beats.
Whether it is in fact true, or just a marketing scam to bring himself into the spotlight at a moment in time where Kanye West is the producer who is on everybodies lips, only Kanye or this guy knows.
Either way, by looking at the activity in this thread, he certainly got what he wanted.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Jewel Avenue OX said:
I see he's pretty good at promotin his work... He got ya listening.. I like his tracks, but the name is too gimicky for me.. But it's working.. Yall talkin about em.. I wonder who else is listening.

X-RAY
"aka"
Jewel Avenue OX
Very Good point

bluntology

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i feel his shit i wanna get this guys drum samples

FuriousMusic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Maybe classic, its sound too much like kanye shit. Everything about his beats sound like kanye's, i cant hate it's hot.I see what hes doing and getting people to listen but if he gets a deal i wonder if hes going to change his style or will he ride this styles out as long as he could?

B

Bassclef042003

Don't Screw Wit Kanye West !!!!!!!!!!!

#1.Kanye West ain't weak because can't nobody step his historical but lyrical flow.
#2.Kanye West may or may not use fruity loop but, I have'nt heard any beat better than the one Kanye laid out for Dilated Peoples: This Way.
#3.Only thing you can't say positive about Kanye is that he signed with Rockafella or a.k.a Suckafella Records

ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
he says he ha son the maoin band page.. he claims to have ghost produced encore.

Have you heard the original track thatr was sampled for tht beat?
I wouldnt be braggin about makin that beat,

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Bottom line, he's a rip off and he's in denial