Kanye Glow in the dark tourr

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
What's good everybody, i know we have our Kanye haters out there, but i went to his Show last night in phlly, and for a hip hop show it was great. Kanye was out for a good hour and 15 minutes with a great performance that had the crowd going nuts. Lupe started it out hard and then NERD and Rihanna which is more for the 15 year girls, but was still entertaining none the less, and then Kanye as the headliner. Once i saw that this one person had all these people throwing up a dynasty sign i thought it was crazy that this cat who got popular from his first song talking about rapping through the wire in his mouth. The whole time he had the crowd in tune with what he was doing, playing all his songs from graduation and college dropout. He surpassed my expectations from his last tour, it was a show that kept u glued with all the lights and the crazy LED shit he had in the back.. It's a show that actually has a theme and he sticks to it, If you guys havn't seen it yet and have the chance i would def go see it. Diddy even put up a video talking about how the concert got him back into hip hop hah, whatever that means for diddy.

Here's diddy's shit. If you cats havn't already been to the site check it out, there's mad shitt on there
http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3106=193834_-1__0_~0_-1_5_2008_0_0&em3161=&em3281=

A crazy video on the site http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3106=193628_-1__0_~0_-1_5_2008_0_0&em3161=&em3281=

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
nice shit man, I want to see this show. I heard it's like going to the light parade at disneyland...lol. Sounds dope tough.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
kanye's definitely a good performer, i really want to see the glow in the dark tour.

few others i'm looking forward to are rock the bells and the paid dues tour, some great acts in those

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i seen footage of him on stage he knoes how to rock a crowd

members online