Kanye Hearts Kanye

SlickVikNewman

Hip Hop Super Villian
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Kanye West acknowledges he has a big ego - but insists he shouldn’t be criticized because he always praises himself rather than slams rivals.

The 31-year-old rapper - who recently declared he was the “voice of this generation” - says he thinks highly of himself because he makes such good music.

He reveals, “I do have an ego and rightfully so. I think people should have an ego. “Think about it - I don’t offend people, I don’t put anyone down. Do I name names or bring people down? That’s not my thing. But I give myself big-ups. I feel good about the music I make.

“God chose me. He made a path for me. I am God’s vessel. “But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”

What do yall think? I mean I think you should be your biggest fan and critic but damn when does it just get silly and on some utter nonsense level shit?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
He has a point..

At least he's not out there bashing others for personal gain..

Let him suck his own.... .

It's not like he's wack, or anything (he does have a lot of talent, just misuses it, in my opinon).

Let him be cocky, it works for him.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Kanye West acknowledges he has a big ego - but insists he shouldn’t be criticized because he always praises himself rather than slams rivals.

The 31-year-old rapper - who recently declared he was the “voice of this generation” - says he thinks highly of himself because he makes such good music.

He reveals, “I do have an ego and rightfully so. I think people should have an ego. “Think about it - I don’t offend people, I don’t put anyone down. Do I name names or bring people down? That’s not my thing. But I give myself big-ups. I feel good about the music I make.

“God chose me. He made a path for me. I am God’s vessel. “But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”

What do yall think? I mean I think you should be your biggest fan and critic but damn when does it just get silly and on some utter nonsense level shit?

The truth is if he he wasn't on some utter nonsense he wouldn't be giving that interview and you wouldn't be making this post. He would be another conscious rapper that nobody talks about but admires his work. His ego is what separates him and ultimately makes him a superstar.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
The truth is if he he wasn't on some utter nonsense he wouldn't be giving that interview and you wouldn't be making this post. He would be another conscious rapper that nobody talks about but admires his work. His ego is what separates him and ultimately makes him a superstar.

Word. I totally agree.

...he's still an ass tho

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Look, this guy IS a genius.

1) He made a sub-par album that sounds like a demo.
2) Used the common "love" theme and named it 808 and Heartbreaks.
3) Tried to sing, used Auto-Tune to bring his "melodies" into key.
4) The album was really big.
5) He's making a lot of money.
6) He's receiving reward (attention) for his stupid words.
7) He like attention, so he'll always be "controversial."
8) He gets paid a lot of money and grossed close to $45 million last year.

Sounds like a genius.