Kanye on crack

T

The Bastard

not at all did i say he sucks because he is POPULAR, NO HOMIE if u listen to his earlier beats they were grimmy underground shit, now he is on some dance mainstream shit

his earlier beats were grimey?which beats were those ,the ones he did for jigga on the dynsasty album,the ones he did for mase on harlem world or the ones he did for camron, maaaad grimey

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
lol.. The expression on his face in the begining was priceless.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
That was pretty tame, i dont get why people are cussing him out for??

because he's acting like a spoiled little brat. Kanye wants all eyes on him all the time. So he didn't win that award, so what? according to the video he had already won an award. so because he spent a million dollars and had Pam Anderson in the video he deserved to win every award? FUCK Kanye West. I tolerated his earlier antics because of what he's been through and what he's achieved so far. I didn't hate even though he's one of the more cocky mafuckas out there because I think he's talented. But when you go on stage to totally upstage and put down another artist....that's fucked up. And yes ODB did that before....but he wasn't abusing the people who actually won the award. Kanye said "no disrespect to you guys...I didn't even SEE YOUR VIDEO".....I would've broke his fuckin face yo....right on tv. then told him to watch the video while he recovers....w/ his newly found spare time.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
because he's acting like a spoiled little brat. Kanye wants all eyes on him all the time. So he didn't win that award, so what? according to the video he had already won an award. so because he spent a million dollars and had Pam Anderson in the video he deserved to win every award? FUCK Kanye West. I tolerated his earlier antics because of what he's been through and what he's achieved so far. I didn't hate even though he's one of the more cocky mafuckas out there because I think he's talented. But when you go on stage to totally upstage and put down another artist....that's fucked up. And yes ODB did that before....but he wasn't abusing the people who actually won the award. Kanye said "no disrespect to you guys...I didn't even SEE YOUR VIDEO".....I would've broke his fuckin face yo....right on tv. then told him to watch the video while he recovers....w/ his newly found spare time.

Have you seen the video that won?

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol i was just wondering, cos i haven't either. Anyway back to your point, his reaction is definately unjustified. But i don't think calling the dude names on an internet message board achieves anything either even if it is your opinion that you are entitled to. I just don't think the incident deserved the reaction it was given.

At the same time i'm a fan of his touch the sky video. Real creative, real fresh for the time it was released (which admitedly wasn't hard for a hip hop video, all it had to do was be a lil different), and on top of that i think he (co)directed it as well. So i can't blame the guy for feeling like his video should have won. Which also makes curious to see the video that did win.

Also anyone know if it was a fan vote or an MTV decision??

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
lol i was just wondering, cos i haven't either. Anyway back to your point, his reaction is definately unjustified. But i don't think calling the dude names on an internet message board achieves anything either even if it is your opinion that you are entitled to. I just don't think the incident deserved the reaction it was given.

At the same time i'm a fan of his touch the sky video. Real creative, real fresh for the time it was released (which admitedly wasn't hard for a hip hop video, all it had to do was be a lil different), and on top of that i think he (co)directed it as well. So i can't blame the guy for feeling like his video should have won. Which also makes curious to see the video that did win.

Also anyone know if it was a fan vote or an MTV decision??

I don't know how the winner was picked...and I agree w/ your assessment of the video. I thought it was refreshingly different...but Kanye's done this before. Bitched and moaned about not winning an award. I mean who does he think he is? That's what bothers me...he may very well have deserved to win the award....but aw well. Shit happens nah mean? You can't win em all. So my reaction was more because of how he blatantly disrespected those guys. Put it like this...I would've have paid money to see what he would've done had 50 cent won the award instead of those lil white guys....guaranteed Kanye don't go up on stage actin a fool.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Saw it Kanye did the ODB joint on some gay dude ish "awwwwwww helllll nawww'
thats priceless, on some real tho a lil off topic I started to dislike kanye when he got big headed for real that annyed me musically he hasn't changed " i hate that he basically gives 4 artist the same beat wit minor changes."

Another thing is i think Kanye is exploiting this "real" hip hop ish its all a fraud he wants to be common n jayz at the same time yet he the louie vatton don???????????

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't know how the winner was picked...and I agree w/ your assessment of the video. I thought it was refreshingly different...but Kanye's done this before. Bitched and moaned about not winning an award. I mean who does he think he is? That's what bothers me...he may very well have deserved to win the award....but aw well. Shit happens nah mean? You can't win em all. So my reaction was more because of how he blatantly disrespected those guys. Put it like this...I would've have paid money to see what he would've done had 50 cent won the award instead of those lil white guys....guaranteed Kanye don't go up on stage actin a fool.

lol. Yep did you know he was still hounding them dudes during the post interviews. I just found it funny, he's becoming like a caricature, he actually reminded me of the boss character in the office. I wonder what his PR people are making of the situation though

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
see, shit like that makes me wanna be mainstream, win an award over kanye, have him come on stage when me/we accept the award,,,,say some wise ass,"I did't even see ya video",,,and the next day in the newsaper: "Order 66 brought up on assault charges on acclaimed rapper Kanye West" I knew he was an ass, but this shit made me lose all respect.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
lol. Yep did you know he was still hounding them dudes during the post interviews. I just found it funny, he's becoming like a caricature, he actually reminded me of the boss character in the office. I wonder what his PR people are making of the situation though

Actually I heard that they're making it like the whole thing was staged...like it was a joke.

In the words of Jay-Z: "We don't believe you, you need more people"

see, shit like that makes me wanna be mainstream, win an award over kanye, have him come on stage when me/we accept the award,,,,say some wise ass,"I did't even see ya video",,,and the next day in the newsaper: "Order 66 brought up on assault charges on acclaimed rapper Kanye West" I knew he was an ass, but this shit made me lose all respect.

True fuckin story....that nigga would've gotten fucked up for real.

"BB bashed Kanye West repeatedly about the head and neckface w/ a 52" DLP television which was reportedly playing the new Order 66 video."

members online