Kanye removes Game's verse to avoid runinng is relationship with Eminem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
If you have listened to "Crack Music" from rapper Kanye West's sophomore album "Late Registration" you'd have noticed that the guest appearance, Game, says just 10 words on 4-minute-plus track. Wonder why?
"Yeah I don't really want to talk about that," replied Kanye West when asked why nearly 1 1/2 minutes of "Crack Music" features just the plain instrumental between Kanye's beginning and end verses. "We ran into some issues with time and other problems, basically," Kanye continued.
Despite his answer, rumors have been circulating on the internet of the lack-of speech from Game. Insiders close to the Game camp, and those close with the "Late Registration" project say Game's verse was entirely removed from the album.
"He had a hot verse on that track and the beat behind him changed up a little, I think its still on the final release, you know, cause Game wanted to do a little something for Kanye with him producing "Dreams" for him," said a source close to the "Late Registration" project. "It was removed, the whole verse due to the heated beef with him and 50, and Kanye just felt like he didn't want to push a beef between him and G-Unit so he wasn't ruining relationships with Eminem. He wants to work with Em, so you know, it was in his best interest to play down Game's guest appearance." Sources around the Game camp say that Game was so angry with the removal he contemplated a diss-track towards Kanye. He decided against it.
Kanye West's "Late Registration" will release August 30, 2005.

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
why would he have Nas on a song then when Jay Z is president of the Record Label Kanye is on?

T

The Bastard

thats a little scummy

but this late registration albums growin on me faster than fungus on rythmicals feet, holla back

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
The verse most likely has shots at 50... and ye didnt wnt any thing tio do with that beef as for nas n Jay they posed to be reconciling plus they beef was strickly on wax as game n 50 is a lot more

jclay12345

JClay
ill o.g.
cuz

N.U.G. said:
why would he have Nas on a song then when Jay Z is president of the Record Label Kanye is on?

Because Nas wasn't talkin about Jay on the track. If Nas was bad mouthing Jay then that would be a different story.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Kanye is smart. Eminem and 50 Cent are waaaay bigger artists then Game. Game may be better lyrically then 50, but 50 is still way bigger. Kanye didn't wanna mess that up. That could be a fat check in the future from one of them for a beat.

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
In time magazine they crown Kanye as the one responsible for the latest trend of grown men wearing PINK polo shirts.

Is Kanye trying to make beats for Em or trying to beat his shit?

Kanye always looks like he's got a mouth full of Captain Crunch. I know that's from his surgeries and ish.

But are we certain they didn't transplant Eminem's dick into his mouth???????

Kanye is making Hot Shit though.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Always look at the bigger picture, the music game is all about relationships and no matter how petty it seems them Interscope cats hold a LOT of weight in this game.

Game did that verse outta love and Kanye felt the need to remove to preserve HIS career, yeah it is kinda gay in a sense, but when you start dealin with people who's blessing can get you million dollar endorsements, you would think twice about who you collaborate with toooo.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
i think its fair enuff kanye isnt a rapper who glamourises beef etc so for him to have game dissing 50 cent on his track especially when it would have fuck all to do with the track would be stupid !

P

puertorza

"think its fair enuff kanye isnt a rapper who glamourises beef"

I haven't heard Games verse but if this was the case, Kanye should have told Game to do his shyt over. This is politics my man Fitty is powerful and acts like a baby sometimes. He will try to diss you for the slightest of reasons.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
I would of been more worried about pissin off Jay than 50...since game spends his days dissin jay's mini me Bleek all the time....50 does unfortunatly hold alot of weight in the industry butI mean dude signs ur checks

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Trife said:
ur right The UNderGround Industry is more organized the Industry

it is. no politics. you wanna collab wit somebody,,then you do it. No "so and so, appears courtesy of Whatever Record Label" Its just make music and thats that. This shit is like fuckin highschool. Fuck politics, if ya worried about what someone will say on a track you did, then ya in the wrong business.

Status
Not open for further replies.