Kanye West - "Impossible"

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I saw the movie last night and got damnit I giggled through the whole track.
That's really bad music (in my opinion). I tought it was just horrible.

Did you like it Dj T?

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
i walked out right when they played it. I like the theme he did. but that impossible track is just too much. i dont know. Kanye tracks have to grow on me. i think it is all the singing in the track that throws me off. Using the New Birth sample was nice. They Should have us his theme for the intro. i love those drums in kanyes version

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
im feelin the sample that says "its impossible" im NOT feelin the singin, wth is that about.

and i definately didnt expect them to start rappin, caought me by surprise. and that breakdown is nasty.

the theme is pretty nice, I memorized the mission impossible theme years ago, for the piano. I dont even have the sheet music anymore. but yea i like it.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
That shit is alright, nothin too impressive. I like Twista (being from the midwest) but not that Twista. I like the "Adrenaline Rush," style Twist. This is his mainstream yadda yadda. He was a good artist and I still got respect for him but this is just "okay" at best to me. The beat is the same.

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
i think i started a thread about this here about a month or 2 ago. This song has been out for a while. It's only now its gettin played since the movie dropped. Anyways, as some of you have said, its a decent/good song, but NOT in the context of Mission impossible. I havent seen the movie yet, so I dont know how exactly it was used in the film, but from hearing the song, to me it just doesnt work with this sort of action movie. Maybe I'll have a different opinion when I finally see the movie

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Nah, i'm definetaly not feeling that It's Impossible track, the Theme Song is aight, but it's not hype enuff

The Konductor

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I think Kanyeezy is the shit beatwise, lyrically, & politically, but I'm not feeling this track. The whole Kanye and Twista thing is played out. Twista isn't that tight. If he couldn't flow a 100 miles per hr, he would be just another rapper. The sample is weak. Kanye must pay out the ass for clearance.

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yo i saw the flik on sunday, liked the theme remix it was ill as hell, but the IMPOSSIBLE song? whatt??

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
djswivel said:
i think i started a thread about this here about a month or 2 ago. This song has been out for a while. It's only now its gettin played since the movie dropped. Anyways, as some of you have said, its a decent/good song, but NOT in the context of Mission impossible. I havent seen the movie yet, so I dont know how exactly it was used in the film, but from hearing the song, to me it just doesnt work with this sort of action movie. Maybe I'll have a different opinion when I finally see the movie

exactly. i 1st heard the song about a month or 2 ago. they also been playing it heavy on nyc radio. i didnt know it was associated with mI3 but when i found out the movie was coming out i put 2 and 2 together . i havent seen the movie yet but i agree the song seems like it wouldnt fit anywhere in the movie.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I usually like Kanye's music in general. This "Impossible" track however, is garbage IMO. I wasn't feeling it at all. The theme they didn't use was phat though.

members online