Kanye West making Paid the price beat

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
maybe its cuz im listenin at work on bad speakers but .... that beat isnt very hot to me at all.. its pretty boring/mediocre sounding to me.... and im a fan of kanyes beats

CoSign. It's Alright. I've seen and heard better from him. The actual song is OK though.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Nice video.

I'm really riding for Kanye's new record, not hating, but I haven't heard a really good beat from Kanye in a good 3 years.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
that beat was horrible!!!!!!!

Lmao.........

I wouldn't call it horrible, but it was pretty bad for a Kanye beat....

I was laughing at the guy in the background lookin all serious while kanye was vibing out to the beat...he looked like a body guard or somthing...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Nice video.

I'm really riding for Kanye's new record, not hating, but I haven't heard a really good beat from Kanye in a good 3 years.

thas gettin a little carried away wouldnt get far wuz a dope beat..we major wit nas wuz dope and diamonds wuz ridiculous and drive slow wuz pretty good..

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Just an opinion, the original Diamonds Are Forever is brutally good, it just seemed completely uninspired to me what he did. Reminds me of some lazy ass Puff Daddy production where he takes a classic and lays drums on it. Drive Slow was alright, other than the fact that 2pac's production even sampled the song note for note so it's nothing new. The Nas beat was pretty good though. Not disputing Kanye, he's amazing, I'm just saying!

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
what do or die album is this on? I never heard it on any of they albums?

and he kinda threw the beat together real fast, so it sounded like that. so it's whatever

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
the beat is pretty wack..that just kanye thinkin he can flip anythin

members online