Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Beyonce

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I know you guys have stopped comparing Nas and Jay Z...but I was just curious. Who has the hotter girl?

You now Beyonce is pack'n the badonkadonk but she looks like she has floppy boobies.

Kelis doesn't have as big a butt though she does have a decent grill and some perky headlights.

So is Beyonce to bootylicious for Kelis or is Kelis's milkshake better than hers?

ill o.g.
I havent been watchin MTV recently. Last time i saw Kelis was in "What It Is" with Busta and The Neptunes. What was Kelis in recently?

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
shes got a new cd coming out, she got that song milkshake...it has nas in it..speakin of nas, has n e one heard that song he got with lil jon?? particually his first 2 lines?

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
She just did a Video for that song Milkshake. First time I paid attention to her. I guess that can happen when boobies are all over the place.

I posted this at ughh.com cuz I haven't been there for a while. Now I remember why I don't go there...

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
What are the first two lines Pboy?

Keep your fingers Homlz....you'll want them back after you bust that nut. : )

Ominous "EightFingas" Red

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I'll eat beyonce pussy,that's all I got to say

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
GOTTA GO WIT KELiS, SHORTY iS HOOD, SHE ONLY 23 AND SHES BADDER THAN BEYONCE.OVERALL.
NAS KNOW WHAT HE DOIN.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
beYoNce got more class and Kelis a lil more gutta gutta. they both can get it depending on the mood i'm in. But dat dayum bEyonce just bad as hell.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Beyonce is it. No question. Kelis got one of her eyes looking a littled crooked, but she could get it too. Plus Kelis do got nicer titties.... But I'm an ass man myself.

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Beyonce...did I ever tell yall I was in middle school with her, you know how most people get famous and then they look good? Well beyounce was fine to me when i was like 12 in the sixth grade at Welch Middle School, she ws kinda slutty around the school but she had a steadyish dude she was with most of the time she was in the eigth grade.

p.s. jus for the record Id fuckem both without hesitation, I dont descriminate I regulate lol.

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Kelis definatley, beyonce looks like a bit of a slut now.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
KELiS iS JUST A NATURAL DiME, U CAN SEE THAT BEYoNCE SPENDS 10 HoURS iN THE MiRRoR oR WiT A STYLiST.

C

Copenhagen

Music wise, I would go for with Kelis, but as for looks, I would choose Beyonce.
I'm a booty man myself, so Beyonce has got more to offer in that respect. Also, someone said Beyonce's rack might be floppy, which might be correct but I saw a show on MTV with Kelis somewhere in Europe, and she was in a bikini, and she has mad cellulite, has breasts were floppy (nothing nice at all)...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You guys are fuckin crazy! You'd rather this instead of Beyonce? Look at her gums!

Attachments

• kelis.gif
    kelis.gif
    45.3 KB · Views: 207

members online