Kesha - Your Love Is My Drug Comparison

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah, they are definitely selling her look because she can't sing at all but I can't hate on her for using autotune. I mean here's a chance for her to make her mark or whatever. As producers we already know that autotune hides alot of flaws. I say go for it. =)

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
2Good..you're such a hater.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
hahha, eventhough I hate autotune, I give them credit for not making her sound like T-Pain. You got admit she sounds a lot more natural than most that use autotune.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Thats amazing! But it's got to have limitations, if not, you could use this to remove all vocals from a sample or remove the music and make perfect instrumentals. There's got to be a catch. Like how would it determine the difference in 2 different instruments playing the same note?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Yeah I think they said that in the video, well maybe thats a future project. Still thats pretty amazing. I might have to look into melodyne =).

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
If you are a sample based producer you NEED melodyne in your life...sooooo many doors open up with that plug in.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Yeah..melodyne is the truth...I have DNA...

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
She actually didn't sound thaaat bad... throw some grunge guitars behind her with a nice rock beat and she could make it without auto tune... haters. :D

members online