Key 2 Athentic Instruments

TKNK

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
BEEN PRODUCIN FOR 6 YEARS AND HAVE FOUND HOW 2 MAKE YOUR INSTRUMENTS SOUND REAL.

CE I STUDY THE INSTRUMENTS ON MY KORG TRITON BY LISTENIN 2 REAL CD'S,TAPES, OR VINYL WITH LETS SAY THE VIOLIN ON THEM.BY HEARING VARIOUS SPEEDS,PITCH,& SOUND IN THE ORIGNAL.

I SLOWLY FIGURED OUT HOW A REAL VIOLIN WOULD SOUND.

MY PRATICE WORKS ON EVERYTHING U NAME IT. AND BECAUSE OF THIS I HAVE FURTHERED MY SKILL LEVEL IN THE ATHENTICTY OF THE REAL INSTRUMENTS THEY SAMPLED.
IVE BEEN DOING THIS 4 A 2 YEARS NOW N IT WORKS 4 ME.

DO YALL HAVE ANY STUDYS SIMILAR 2 MINE?

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

You've told us how you've figured it out, but how do you apply that to your own music?

Share in the knowledge!

Take care,

Nick

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Originally posted by TKNK
BEEN PRODUCIN FOR 6 YEARS AND HAVE FOUND HOW 2 MAKE YOUR INSTRUMENTS SOUND REAL.

CE I STUDY THE INSTRUMENTS ON MY KORG TRITON BY LISTENIN 2 REAL CD'S,TAPES, OR VINYL WITH LETS SAY THE VIOLIN ON THEM.BY HEARING VARIOUS SPEEDS,PITCH,& SOUND IN THE ORIGNAL.

MY PRATICE WORKS ON EVERYTHING U NAME IT. AND BECAUSE OF THIS I HAVE FURTHERED MY SKILL LEVEL IN THE ATHENTICTY OF THE REAL INSTRUMENTS THEY SAMPLED.

HeyTKNK, I know how to make a million dollars in one day man. you wanna know how, it so dope, wanna know how , OK>

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
see, i have this bridge i'm selling, and.......

so you going to give up the knowledge or what?

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Originally posted by TKNK

I dont really know what you're talking about but nothing on the Triton sounds "real". I mean NOTHING. All the sounds are synthetic sounding. If you want authentic sounding instruments you better move to a sampler with a huge amount of memory and get a bunch of nice Akai libraries. Or just get a computer and use Giga/Akai libraries. Other than that you'll be stuck with the same synthetic sounding shit every other triton user has. That goes for all work stations not just the Triton. They're designed for easy playability, not authenticity. Even with the expansion roms. They only have lik 64megs of soundwaves. A quality strings library is atleast a few Gigs.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
yeah, i dont think th etriton sounds "real" at all..... maybe a patch or two, but (i have only worked with le, but it appears to be pretty similar from wha ti have heard from other triton users..) for the most part it sounds like a triton, not a "real" horn. so, whats with all this knowledge you got?