Keyboard bass

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i have no idea about hardware. wait for class an them. there is a serious reason debate. reason has many virtual instruments that will do the job if you knock your midi controller octave down. i once yearned for bass, and now {with reason} bass is not an issue.

word to the original iron chef

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
for a cheap option the novation bass station is good. Get the original one it is analog. You can get most analog type bass synth sounds out of this module

Sin:Aesthetic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
trilogy looks fucking awesome...especially if you have weighted or semi weighted keys on your keyboard, because you can change velocity and it changes whether the bass is slapped, plucked, strummed whatever.....and it has staccato on the higher keys so you can hit the same note twice and you dont get the machine gun effect, it will actually kill the vibration of the second strike of that note, like it would with a real bass

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
classic said:
fuck keyboard synth bass, all my bass i made on my own

class...

LOL.....my man. Always making his own instruments. I feel ya homie. Peace!

E

Equality 7-2521

classic what do you mean all the bass yuo made on your own? do you play bass?

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
For a synth bass I like the triton... It depends on what type of bass your going for, That pete rockish sampled bass or that Dirty south Get Low Bass!! But, I think the best basses I've ever used were t he one's I sampled...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
a bass named 'Juicy' in my Motif. will blow ya speakers up.

sAfE.

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
lol yeah the micro korg is amazin. takes alot of programming though and i often feel they need a lot of filtering eqing and stuff cos sumtimes they're too thin on the ground. I actually adore my fantom X8, the sounds are incredible, there are soooo many and all so versatile!!!, natural bass and synth bass but then the cost of the actual keyboard is a bomb! lol

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Equality 7-2521 said:
classic what do you mean all the bass yuo made on your own? do you play bass?

I was bout to ask the same thing. What's the deal class?

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
As quoted from the RZA "program fat bass lines on novation".