Keyboard Note Charts

ill o.g.
Does anyone know of any sites that have a full keyboard chart with the notes on the keys or telling you what the notes are from start to finich..If so polease post..because my axioms nnotes are off and I need to fix the WHOLE keyboards scale...if anyone can help me out that would be great...Keyboard came out of the box with a few notes off but I want to fix ALL of the notes...

T

The Arkitekt

that happened with my axiom like 2 weeks after i got it, the notes were like shifted down 2 keys on the whole thing, all i did was completely delete the drivers from my computer, go into the registry and everything, etc.

then reinstall the drivers n shit and it worked fine ever since for me

N

Ned Burner

Does anyone know of any sites that have a full keyboard chart with the notes on the keys or telling you what the notes are from start to finich..If so polease post..because my axioms nnotes are off and I need to fix the WHOLE keyboards scale...if anyone can help me out that would be great...Keyboard came out of the box with a few notes off but I want to fix ALL of the notes...

this site should be helpful

www.looknohands.com/chordhouse/

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
that happened with my axiom like 2 weeks after i got it, the notes were like shifted down 2 keys on the whole thing, all i did was completely delete the drivers from my computer, go into the registry and everything, etc.

then reinstall the drivers n shit and it worked fine ever since for me

Close... but no cigar. Re-read his question.

Check my sig. I have everything for you. "Complete Music Theory and Fundamentals"

members online