lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
2nd Keys x Pads beatmaking video
No talking in this one, just the beat.

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lmao, on the next video be sure to make it a final mix. you know this is illmuzik, shame on you! hahahaha

Yea, no kidding.
But when I record video, the beat isn't really planned. Its pretty much how it is anytime I make a track -- Just feel like making one, and I happen to decide to video record it. XD

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
no doubt lion, I understood from the beginning...lol. Your beat was getting pretty dope. A lot of my best beats are born just like that but I think I'm getting to a point in my production that I can listen to a sample and know if it's for me or not. In fact, I've heard so much of everybody else's music that I'm getting to a point where I can say who would kill the sample...like, this beat is for lion, or Oz would kill this beat, I heard a beat a few days ago that made of think of Cell2Dee who I haven't really heard ish from in a while but I know his style and the sample just matched. I gotta say this though, I like videos because they really motivate me and I usually end up making something hot so keep the videos rolling, nice work!

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yea, no doubt. I know exactly what you mean really.
And yea, thats pretty much why I make the videos (finally), that and try to keep it short for entertainment purposes for average listeners that stumble across it.

I know this specific beat is getting used tho, which reminds me I need to get on him and see where things are at.

Hopefully I'll have some new videos for my next solo project.

members online

No members online now.