Kick Ass..Comic fans rejoice..Or kill yourself..Because of crappiness.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
NOT FOR KIDS.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh.. This movie does in fact kick ass, if you were waiting to rent the bich I feel you , now go rent the bitch.
This is pretty damn dope, its like a Spiderman Quentin movie with real people.
The acting, sript and storyline is absolutely on point.
Straight up entertaining.
haha its like a goofellas/resevoir dog/spiderman/Raising Arizona/better off dead(yes from the 80's)/Kill Bill/Superbad/John Woo type of film.

Really good, I DONT buy dvd's but I would consider adding this to a collection though.
This movie either hasnt or wont get the props it desreves , but thats sorta indicitive of the whole movie.. It makes sense.

But the way , there are actual people who DO dress up and do just good shit everywhere, in fact I befriended one on our myspace page waaay before this flick, and I saw a cool article actually today on how these cats are actually out there. lolNot killing people but doing good.
Very interesting times, figured I would mention this since most of us are the coolest geeks you would ever want to meet. lol
There is no way that you guys wont like this. Unless you are Sucio.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I can't cosign....

Sorry....

I'm one to enjoy just some pointless shit in movies...but this was straight cheeks.... I laughed a little...but it was SOO cheeks...

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I am going to watch it tonight. I will chime in with my opinion afterward.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I've been collecting comics for almost 20 years... but I didn't like the movie. It had its moments, but just didn't like it.

daproduct

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
was an alright movie. kinda got that parody movie feel to it, like you end up expectin it to be the next "scary movie" or whatever. but then the story kicks in so they could leave you with that cliff hanger ending. they're gonna make a sequel.
not a movie id watch more than once, but ima watch whatever comes next for shits and giggles.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Sucio doesnt embrace his nerdness .lol

Trust me....I embrace the shit out of that....

I know the movie was supposed to be corny....I thought the acting was horrible from kick ass...I understand the comic aspect of it and appreciate that....but it was TOO simple for me...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Thats whassup, I admit my viewing took place over some natural ice and evan williams shots, so I was probably more entertained than I would have been.
Plus I didnt have much of an idea of what it was about before watching.
Plus I have been watchy truly shitty movies as of late that made this one look really good.
So I accept your review that you find it to be shit. lol

I changed the thread title to suit.

Haha, when it comes to action films I try not to scrutinise the acting too much, its not like its an oscar nominee.
Its just straight up arse kicking. If I had analyzed the acting in First Blood Id never have liked it, same with Terminator. Sometimes you have to be less critical and go with the flow. Same with kung fu films, the chinese acting style is terrible, but thats not why I watch them.

As for Scott Pilgrim vs The World, that film was certainly different. I havent seen anything like it before. A cross between comic and computer game but with real life actors. I know not everyone will like it, simply because its so different to anything else, but I did enjoy it. Give it a chance check it out.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Just to cosign...This movie is the shit IMO....I also considered adding it to my DVD collection after renting it earlier..Hit girl is as bad ass as a 12 yr old can be

members online