KILL BILL is the best movie i have seen this year....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
ok, take your favorite movie, cut out all the crap.... useless dialogue, stupid plot points., dull moments, etc..... and just leave the best parts. thats basically what they did with this movie! rza did the score, which suprised me after hearing it..... its very good.

take all those old kung fu movies and make em live for todays audience and thats what you got..... and its the first time i have seen a movie where some guy gets killed by having a big door repeatedly slammed against his head as he lays on the ground after getting the back of his ankles slashed for selling a womens comatose body for sex.....

anyone else see this? if not then you should.....

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
WAS SUPPOSED TO GO LAST WEEKEND BUT SHORTY "WASNT FEELING GOOD"

Mr_Black

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah quinten tarinteno is a genius m fav director/writer. ive followed his work since resviour dogs, although I think pulp fictions actors wre much better (his second movie which started uma thurman, samuel l jackson, bruce willis, robert di nero, all in the same cast...you wont see that kinda star power again) was much more better in terms of acting and resvior dogs in terms of writing, I think Kill bill has his best direction by far, specialy the idea of bringing in the anime scenes when talking about the asian deadly viper assain... yes its a great movie, go see it, now........

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the anime scene was off the chain! i loved luci lui's part..she was bad, so was uma though! i just wish vivica...well..if you seen it you know! lol..i love this movie...its not hard to follow either

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
i watched it 2day, werent disapointed. i was surprised at how versatile rza was on da score. man nuff blood in da film, like one of em manga japanese films, it was sikk. all dey needed was samuel l jackson to top it off wit a liko scene where he come from pulp fiction or sumtin, lol

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
hey i just got the bootleg!!!! 10 bucks and i am a happy camper...... can i say that in here fade?

members online