Kill BloodClott Bill, vol 1!!!!

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I got my hand on some hot ishhh.... KArdinal Offishal Mixtape "Kill BloodClott Bill". This LP is HOT! He's spitting on the "Lean Back" beat and his remix is WAY BETTER than the original in my book. He also has that Bang Bang song (from Kill Bill) and the Guerilla Black's Compton beat...

Actually, I'm wondering if his album is out on the states or anywhere else? Kardinal is one of the best MC's ever in my book (actually, my favorite)... Is he known in the states?

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah...he has a following in the states....

He was being critizied a little for flowing a lot like Jay Z. If he didn't have that Reggae drawl he would sound almost exactly like him.

I haven't heard a lot of his stuff so I don't really have an opion of him, good or bad.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
erkl said:
hes on the latest pete rock alblum id say that is pretty good for a canadian mc...
in terms of being known in the states anways

What?! For a CANADIAN MC!!! Acually, I think he's one of the top MC's flow wise... he does flow a bit like Jay-Z sometimes, but not always, and not often...

If you wanna listen to some of his best work... you gotta check
Bakardi Slang (Very nice)
Maxine (a little Roots Reggae flav)
Quest For Fire (Hard as hell
Ol time Killin (another reggae joint)
What I Need (Also a nice beat)

Yesterday, there was that Canadian Urban Music Award, and he was the ONLY artist how made the crowd move, in my opinion... Look it up, ITS A MUST!!!!

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i like that joint.. it came out in the summer time... i thought it was pretty tight... i aint even know dude was in canada

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
sYgMa said:
What?! For a CANADIAN MC!!! Acually, I think he's one of the top MC's flow wise... he does flow a bit like Jay-Z sometimes, but not always, and not often...

If you wanna listen to some of his best work... you gotta check
Bakardi Slang (Very nice)
Maxine (a little Roots Reggae flav)
Quest For Fire (Hard as hell
Ol time Killin (another reggae joint)
What I Need (Also a nice beat)

Yesterday, there was that Canadian Urban Music Award, and he was the ONLY artist how made the crowd move, in my opinion... Look it up, ITS A MUST!!!!

Word Syg,,,Bakardi Slang is what got me on his music. Dude is mad nice.

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
Man If thats all yall heard then you missin out big time fam.....check this song called "Gas"
Man This niggas first 12 bars on that song is killin most niggas careers.....straight sick

heres a quick sample:

"if you thought it, I spit it...before you got it, I get it....crossin your T's??? Before you dotted i did it!!"
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you feelin kardinal you need to get that fuckin song.....if you hatin kardinal you need to get that fuckin song...

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
meh, hes got a couple nice tracks, but i still think he's a jerk off.....fuckin cocky motherfucker lol....i got not problem if someone who's big in the game gets all "yo im a celebrity im better than u type shit" like Em, or Jigga or someone....but Kardi is a fool lol....What's funny is most of the time, he waits his ass in line at the clubs just like everybody else lol

The-Shadow

Ego Sum Vox Manus Deus
ill o.g.
Solitair pelted a copy out into the crowd at the Mos Def show at the Docks and it jooked me in the eye still. The CD is fire IMO, the only thing was I had to get jooked in the eye to get a copy. Jooking in the eyes...not cool.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
djswivel said:
meh, hes got a couple nice tracks, but i still think he's a jerk off.....fuckin cocky motherfucker lol....i got not problem if someone who's big in the game gets all "yo im a celebrity im better than u type shit" like Em, or Jigga or someone....but Kardi is a fool lol....What's funny is most of the time, he waits his ass in line at the clubs just like everybody else lol

Thats some straight hate, man! I dont think he thinks he's on top of the game or anything. He just got a mad flow and nice lyrics... and he says that the T dot (toronto) is the shit!!! Why cant he say he's a good MC?

Is saying your good = being a jerk off?

ill o.g.
Him ah jook me in me eye.

The-Shadow said:
Solitair pelted a copy out into the crowd at the Mos Def show at the Docks and it jooked me in the eye still. The CD is fire IMO, the only thing was I had to get jooked in the eye to get a copy. Jooking in the eyes...not cool.

yo son you are the first dude i ever see come online and talk bout gettin jook. That ish had me rollin yo. You have been quoted.

The Shadow: it jooked me in the eye still...

members online