Kimbo!!!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
kimbo is crazy.......I seen a couple other videos where he just smashes the guy in one punch...

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Kimbo Slice is a beast. This clip sucks though, it started off ok but then they don't even show the knockout, they just cut to the dude bleeding on the floor!

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Most Excellent, dudes bravery lasted all of 8 seconds or so... LOL the standup power Kimbohas is incredible, at one point you see dudes blows and mindless attack are futile and seem to have very little power for his size, I seen him get beat b4 but this is real shit right here I cant think of anything else short of bats and chairs that could make this any more of man to man street shit with no guns or bum rushing....

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
T

The Bastard

when mufuckas gonna learn,,,DO NOT FIGHT KIMBO!

kimbo got his served by a boston cop a couple years ago.he got into trouble for it,but there are people out there than can take this beast down no doubt. but in this video kimbo ate that dood up like cereal, snap crackle pop

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
saw how dood went in there throwin slaps like it was a catfight. kimbo just stood back and picked his spots for a min.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
kimbo got his served by a boston cop a couple years ago.he got into trouble for it,but there are people out there than can take this beast down no doubt. but in this video kimbo ate that dood up like cereal, snap crackle pop

Cops are Kimbos only weakness, its mental, he spent all that time in the joint.
(Thats gangster for jail)
Like Superman and Krpytonite...

And that cop was from the bronx..

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
the bastard is back yall. welcome home uhhh homie

T

The Bastard

wow, nuttin goin on in the "Mighty Boston" area if Kimbo Slice is ya front page news.....

actually kimbo wasnt on the front page. the boston cop that fucked him up was. i guess underground fight clubs are illegal

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i seen the gannon fight

kinda bitch made how kimbos people wouldnt let the fight go on its on course. i dont kno if they agreed that they would just thro hands ahead of time or what....

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
i seen the gannon fight

kinda bitch made how kimbos people wouldnt let the fight go on its on course. i dont kno if they agreed that they would just thro hands ahead of time or what....

I think they did, at least it sounded like it from the comments being made about no kicks and what not..