Kims back

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Sorry, but damn is she ugly without makeup on!!!! That's a player's nightmare, right here... sleep with her at night, and the next morning.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGLLLL!!!!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
^^ Ha ha yeah, she gets around as pac would say. Didnt lose a moment of freakin in jail I reckon but thats cruel.
The dumbest shit to serve time for really. It didnt help her people at all.
I have a standing rule about bringin BS that will bring down everything. DONT!
They werent there... Oh they pled guilty...? oops

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
how you go to jail for lying for your boyz, then your boyz turn around and snitch on u????!!!!!!!! dumb...I have enough of Lil Kim just from them showing that damn special on bet a million times, and for them runnin the commercial a billion times...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
ummmm, how many chicks have yall been wit,,,,if yall know of a chick that looks as good the night before when she wakes up,,,MARRY HER! (Unless she's a ragin whore)It's rare.
Damn, should i really??

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
damn, I didnt think anyone still watched BET....heh

whatever that shit meant... yes some black people do still watch bet. What should I watch???
Please stress tell me what I'm supposed to be watching so I can be down with the stress movement...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
watch your back lol,,,,,,,

dont be so serious dude.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
bluchippa5 said:
whatever that shit meant... yes some black people do still watch bet. What should I watch???
Please stress tell me what I'm supposed to be watching so I can be down with the stress movement...
Easy fella.... And by the way, BET is responsible for bringing the youth (and yes, this includes white kids too, theyre as big a demographic as blacks, dont get it twisted) ignorant pop videos which teach them to worship matieral objects and money.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
ummmm, how many chicks have yall been wit,,,,if yall know of a chick that looks as good the night before when she wakes up,,,MARRY HER! (Unless she's a ragin whore)It's rare.

Man, I know make up works... lol

But, there is a certain level of ugliness that I dont mess with... make up or not. Not all girls are as ugly as Lil Kim, without makup on, man...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
Man, I know make up works... lol

But, there is a certain level of ugliness that I dont mess with... make up or not. Not all girls are as ugly as Lil Kim, without makup on, man...
Yo she went too far with the plastic surgery. Wait till she hits 40, shes gonna look even worse with that fake face of hers.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
I mean... there really is a HUGE difference...

Attachments

• 1320_979499458_161567_H001705_L.jpg
    1320_979499458_161567_H001705_L.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 149

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Benny BuKu said:
She didn't mean to have her nose mangled like that....she got one nose job then her man at the time cracked her and broke it....she got it fixed and then he cracked her again.
Thats whassup. Maybe she'll learn not to talk back now.

members online