Kool G Rap Song?

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
I need help finding a song. I heard it in a mix on siruis radio last week, it has been driving me crazy cuase i cant find it. It had Kool G Rap in it and some other rapper. The beat was hot and they were spittin crazy. they were only rapping with words that start with the Letter P. If you have hit me up with it. or point me in the right direction.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Saigon feat. Kool G Rap - Letter P

produced by Alchemist btw...

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Vince said:
produced by Alchemist btw...
Thanks for the help. I cant find this song anywhere. i see it on some mixtapes. are there two versions? all the ones i see say produced by Just Blaze.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
It's on the Dj Whoo Kid feat. Just Blaze & Saigon mixtape...
but all songs ain't produced by him

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Found the song, Saigon says "Just Blaze on the Beat" i agree with you, i does sound like Alch.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
lol, i'm probably just wrong :D

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yo i kinda just discovered that fool Saigon not too long ago, dudes pretty tight.....Its like, i had actually heard him on other cats songs before but never knew it was him till recently....dudes ill tho, im thinkin about coppin an album by him.

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Yeah, I heard about Saigon not too long ago too. That nigga is ill!! The Letter P is the first song I heard from him, after that I was hooked. I think he got an album/mixtape called "Warning Shots" out right now (or coming out pretty soon).

-Roy

members online