Korg Keyboards

C

Copenhagen

Knowing that members have talked about and discussed this keyboard numerous times, I would do a seach for "Triton" here in the forums...

J.VAZQUEZ

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I bougt aTRITON when it first came up & it's great :killer ROM sounds,great seq.,sampler is cool.
a suggest: buy the rack or the studio version.

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
why would a studio version be better then the classic..is the sound quality better or is it jus like more memory and that stuff? ive been wondering that for a min.

TKNK

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE BUT I KNOW HELLA ABOUT THE CLASSIC TRITON & THE NU 1.

FIRST THE STUDIO IS BETTER THAN THE CLASSIC CUS ITS HELLA ABOUT 7X FASTER THAN THE CLASSIC. HAS ROOM 4 A CD BURNER,7 EXPANSION SLOTS COMPARED TO 4,AN INTERNAL HARDRIVE,AND MIXER, PLUS 16MB PIANO & ALL THE ORGINAL SOUNDS AND SLOTS JUST 4 YA CUSTOM SOUNDS. dam!

BACK TO THE SUBJECT, CUS HOW DOPE THE CLASSIC TRITON WAS BUT WAS EXPENSIVE, THEY MADE THE LE. A CHEAPER VERSION OF IT WIT OUT THE TOUCH SCREEN,BUILT IN SAMPLING AND OTHER LIL THINGS. 2 ME IF U GOT THE MONEY FOR THE CLASSIC SAVE IT 4 THE STUDIO HAS HELLA MORE FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS THAT MAKE THE CLASSIC LOOK SORRY.
I LIKE THE TRITON HELLA, HAS A MASSIVE SEQ THAT CAN DO EVERYTHING FROM ADDING 1 NOTE, TO CHANGING THE VOLUME OF EVER NOTE.
***BUT,****
THE TRITON WAS MADE 4 PROS IN DEED! HAS SO MANY FEATURES IT HAS 3 MANUALS! 1 QUICK GUIDE, 2 THE BASICS, 3 ALL TECHNICAL. SOME OF THE FEAT U CAN FIRGURE OUT BUT IF U WANT TO SOUND PRO & BE IT READ THE MANUAL EXPLAINS N TELLS EVERYTHING.

IF U NEED MORE INFO POST IT -I OWN THE TRITON AND HAV HAD IT FOR 2 YEARS N KNO HIW IT WORKS.

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I have a korg triton le and its great, you can tweek up the sounds just how you want them, you can add effects to individual sounds and you can add master effects to the entire track in two seperate channals to change how you want....pretty much everything can be tweeked up! The sounds are just so sexy lol great sounds, sequencer is very simple to use once you sit down and get into it. Sampler is great, its pretty much an all around great machine for your money. Pretty much the same sounds as the studio version and things of that nature......Word of advice a Korg Triton Le 76 key is the way to go its cheaper and prety much the same as the Korg Studio. Its just that the studio has the CD burner and stuff like that built in but its worth it if you can afford it....if not just go with the LE 61 or LE 76

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
In many professional studios, the Korg Triton is simply there because it has invaded the market so well. Furthermore, I see some individuals bring in their Triton Studio and use only several of their "favourite" sounds. Among many people, the Triton is a status symbol. The more expensive the Triton, the more 'pro' some of the punters believe they are. Too bad they don't really know how to use the filters. Anyway...

The Triton is a great performance synthesiser, however, giving the user options to multitask during a live show many sequences and the sampling back of live lines. With the prevalence of Gigasamples that will put the Triton's ROM to shame, I don't think has effective value unless also used in live settings, which happens to be its forte.

Sincerely,
God

monumental

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
thanks for all the reply's i'm just not sure if i would want to go with the triton le (76) or the roland fantom (76), i know there both good boards, but i can't get both, what do you people think?

members online