Korg Micro-X

TheDeen

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
A H-Town cat on MPC Forums saw Mannie Fresh copping one along with a MPC500 [I'm guessing they're for when he works on the go]

O

open mind

korg is industry standard congrats form making the right choice korg is tha ****!!

Frictionbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 51
Its definatley Good for on the go! A Sound Module and Midi Controller! Ill Be flying to Atlanta tomorrow, Ill be taking this, my Laptop, and Reason. I should be able to lay down a few beats on the way, but i dont think its Usb powered. Plus use it as my sound Module when I get there to the studio. I've used this with Pro Tools as a Plug-in Like a virtual instrument and its great! Ya I saw Mannie Fresh got this with the Mpc-500, Good Combo!!!

korg is industry standard congrats form making the right choice korg is tha ****!!

True Dat! I got the KONTROL 49, micro KORG, padKONTROL, and the Micro X now. I love em all. That and My MPC60...

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yea i got the micro-x its a really good piece of gear the more you look into it the better it is im still waiting to use it on my mac as i heard the software don't work with intel macs !
nah its not usb powered but its got the classic triton soundset plus more for the money you can't go wrong, im the same as the rest i use it for sounds in the studio mostly !