Korg Tr Rack midi question?

julio g.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hi does anybody have a Tr Rack? Can you tell me how I can set up midi channels 1-16, so I can play them with my controller? Also can you tell me how after I set the presets on all 16 midi channels, how I can save them as like a multi set up, that way when I start my machine I can go to it and reload the 16 midi channel set up again? Thank you.....

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
It's a pain in the ass, you only get one multi set up.
go through the programs, write down the ones you want (A116, D25, etc).
Go to multi screen, put in each program.
Save it.
I'd try it with one or two, first before setting up all sixten to make sure it saves properly...
EZ

julio g.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks for the heads up. I was playing with it last night but cannot figure out how to set it up with my mpc 1000. I can hear all the sounds now, but when I try to record to track 1 of my mpc, it doesnt record it. What do you guys think is wrong? I have my mpc on midi mode. I think its something with the tr rack. What should I have it set up to in order to be able to record on my mpc, and how do I do it. Thank you....

djloccdown

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks for the heads up. I was playing with it last night but cannot figure out how to set it up with my mpc 1000. I can hear all the sounds now, but when I try to record to track 1 of my mpc, it doesnt record it. What do you guys think is wrong? I have my mpc on midi mode. I think its something with the tr rack. What should I have it set up to in order to be able to record on my mpc, and how do I do it. Thank you....

Well this might sound stupid, but is the TR's main output connected to the record in on ur MPC? Or have u just connected the MIDI cables?

members online