Korg Triton Le users

Louie Lou

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Why is dat? I like mine...I am going to compliment it with an MPC2000XL by the end of the summer. Out of all da keyboard I've played around with...i like the triton le da best. (budget wise).

R

Rip

i rented it, and loved the sequencing its basically the same as any other korg.. the sounds can be nice, if you tweak em well..w. out the sampler for what it is, and hte price, its a nice unit..

B

BeatOff

Originally posted by Louie Lou
Why is dat? I like mine...I am going to compliment it with an MPC2000XL by the end of the summer. Out of all da keyboard I've played around with...i like the triton le da best. (budget wise).

its cool, but the korg sounds are played in my opinion the triton has become industry standard and makes too many people sound alike. I like originality, It was good while it lasted and i made the price paid for the Le back selling beats using the LE sounds. I have the MPC2000XL with the LE set up, its nice but you get tired of the LE fast as hell. I'm going the software route anyways, it gives me more options. Good luck with that setup though.

R

Rip

all you have to do is shape the sounds like most korgs, you can make them completey indistinguishable, and real ill. dont get perturbed from the chessy industry laden sounds..