KQ Records - Omega Psi Phi - YMCA Performance [VIDEO] My First Show As An Artist

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

This is 1 of about 8 songs for this show, all of which produced by myself. 4 sets of artists in all.

This particular video is a performance of "Where You At" From My 7 Deadly Zinz album. I'm featured Here, on the 2nd verse... check it out.

The beat that started, "Can't Feel No Better" will be our first music video, released soon. So stay tuned.

Mr. Reddy - 1st Verse
MG - 2nd Verse
Lawdi - 3rd Verse

Where You At ?!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Congrats on the first performance! You definitely got the "presence" on the mic...It's tough getting out there. How did the crowd response go? From the camera angle you can't really see them. It looked like some people were dancing, but I couldn't tell if it was that or just running back and forth.lol.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
U got some mic skills homie! Definitely got good mic presence. Out of the 3 v's yours was the clearest. The first dudes mic was way too loud, especially when backing you guys up. Of course the sound is not the best when doing live shows most of the time. Couldn't really hear the elements in the track but if it's like your other joints I'm sure it was "tight".

Congratz on the show, now that you got that first hit of "stage crack" you won't be able to shake it.....lmao....once you know you're good the crowd will start getting more into it. Good luck!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
you a que??? Im sorry to here that!!! (im a sigma)

Hilarious.

Last time I check, Q's were crazy and Alpha's were pretty boys and Kappa's were money makers but I can't remember what Sigma's were. Let me know if I got that wrong Class...

Congrats on the show. Looking forward to the first video...

members online