Kung fu movie clips/ sound bites?

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22

The best thing would be to get used DVDs of those flicks or just look if you can find videos on YouTube from the films and convert them with any site like 2conv.com or some shit.

But damn, your post reminded of an idea i had a while back. I wanted to try to make some typical old kung fu lines by myself and tweak my voice so it sounds like in those VHS versions of the flicks.

Battle Points: 153
I wanted to try to make some typical old kung fu lines by myself and tweak my voice so it sounds like in those VHS versions of the flicks.

Brad Pitt No GIF by PBS SoCal
xd

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
If you enjoy kung fu films the best way to do it is the same way i did it...

Load one up, watch it, make notes of any time in the film someone says something cool/quotable.

I think i used online video to audio sites to trim the audio. Or maybe even dragged massive files into my daw and cut myself

If you enjoy kung fu films the best way to do it is the same way i did it...

Load one up, watch it, make notes of any time in the film someone says something cool/quotable.

I think i used online video to audio sites to trim the audio. Or maybe even dragged massive files into my daw and cut myself
Not gone lie.. I do enjoy old Kung Fu movies but I have to be a little drunk to keep my attention span at that level. :LOL:
That's why I'm trying to find a short cut.
Some of the stand off scenes take so long it's ridiculous. How long can two guys circle around eachother and talk shit? And they have a cut scene and sound effect everytime somebody blinks or moves a foot.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy these things, but I do have to be a little slurred to take in the full effect. Lol

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Not gone lie.. I do enjoy old Kung Fu movies but I have to be a little drunk to keep my attention span at that level. :LOL:
That's why I'm trying to find a short cut.
Some of the stand off scenes take so long it's ridiculous. How long can two guys circle around eachother and talk shit? And they have a cut scene and sound effect everytime somebody blinks or moves a foot.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy these things, but I do have to be a little slurred to take in the full effect. Lol

Hehehe, YOU FOOL DARE TO INSULT THE TRADITIONAL ART? HA! *snapping clothes sound*
LET ME DEMONSTRATE YOU HA! *clothes snapping whip x 6* AYYYY!
THE TRUE ART OF MY MUSICAL DEATHFIST! *strange stance* *exhale* Ahhhh *putting fists up* *clenching and whipping around fast x30* HA AH HA OOH HAY!

NOW COME! hehehehe AND DIE LIKE THE FOOL YOU ARE! *extremely loud footsteps while charging* ARRRRRGHHHH! *jumping 30 feet into the air with whipping sound, clothes sound like a flag in the wind while in air*