Lady GaGa has NEW wardrobe malfunction

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
reminds me of a couple years ago when everyone was saying that ciara was a dude and they wouldn\'t hit. her next album dropped and she had filled out a little more and the same mfs that were calling her a man the year before was talking about how they\'d beat it up! LOL!

i wouldn\'t hit lady gaga though....i don\'t think.

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
You can't deny Ciara has HUGE hands ....I still have doubts lol

reminds me of a couple years ago when everyone was saying that ciara was a dude and they wouldn\'t hit. her next album dropped and she had filled out a little more and the same mfs that were calling her a man the year before was talking about how they\'d beat it up! LOL!

i wouldn\'t hit lady gaga though....i don\'t think.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fuck that, the girls money is enough to get me hard..lol, yall must get some primo pussy to be able to turn down platinum pussy man...lets see some pic of yal bois latest conquests

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
LOL I wasnt even gonna bring up the man thing! But shes admitted it in an interview.
@Loubez You are brave, a hermaphrodite lover aint a good look for a producer lol.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Well....

I have to see footage of said interview.....of her actually admitting she was/is a dude..

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
I gotta find it. She said she has a penis but it's really really small. Its treacherous territory fam LOL She did another interview denying itmonths later, I mean it coulda been promo but IDK, nor do I trust it.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
It's all publicity, all the attention is getting people to notice her, even people from Ill, so she's doing her job !

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
LOL....this alleged interview your talkin bout is crackin me up! haha.....Hopefully thats not true, i dont believe it tho......i think what it comes down to in general is that shes just a bad looking female, period. Shes like Family Guys "Meg" in real life. Id be dressin' up like a birds nest too if I was that fuggly.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
It's all publicity, all the attention is getting people to notice her, even people from Ill, so she's doing her job !
I dont think I have ever heard her music. I've seen mad weird pics of her though. I dont think she's all that to me. I def wouldnt stress myself to hit it...even if she magically appeared in my bed one night...I'm almost 40....pussy dont excite me like it did when I was 20.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
I'm not a firm believer of "all publicity is good Publicity". Guess it comes down to what you want people talking about more: your brand or your music

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Ive never seen her dressed down (as in NOT looking like a performer), she was on FUSE about a month ago dressed half normal but she still had a crazy looking wig and a TON of makeup on so how can anyone really tell what she looks like? Ive seen makeup make some chicks look better and Ive seen makeup make chicks look worst...prime example is Alicia Keys, the less makeup she wears, the better she looks.

dac

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Hmmmmm...

My friend threw this up on Facebook.

Attachments

• 23781_1338774343161_1045223365_31037332_3721560_n.jpg
    23781_1338774343161_1045223365_31037332_3721560_n.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 78

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
This is what I found...but they still couldnt confirm that it was really her or not. So the question remains...

Attachments

• lady-gaga-with-and-without-makeup.jpg
    lady-gaga-with-and-without-makeup.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 76
  • lady-gaga-338x600.jpg
    lady-gaga-338x600.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 76

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
That just reminded me someone put up a video somewhere of her before the crazyness (normal) at the apollo.
edit: here she is

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
uggg, looks like a plain hole in her bod..

Notice all the hair comming THROUGH the bodysuit??

Could she not be bothered to shave prior to her preformance?

I work with someone who's nephew plays in the blueman group, he went to an audition that turned out to be for lady gaga, said she is normal as hell and not all that good looking.
Said she is just doing all this for the money then she is going to go back to doing normal music later down the road. Gave me a diff perspective on her, but she aint hot.

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Said she is just doing all this for the money then she is going to go back to doing normal music later down the road. Gave me a diff perspective on her, but she aint hot.

i just read somewhere that she still lives in an apartment and how she uses all of her money to reinvest into her stage show, so she ain't exactly rollin' in the dough.

EDIT: i too have heard about the "little dick" interview.

members online