Lady Soveriegn vs Jelly Doughnut.

Daymo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah she’s 19/20. Anyway what this bird does ain’t hip hop. It’s a form of ‘music’ popular in the UK at the mo called Grime. Not a big fan myself – too electro sounding for my taste and far too much reliance on using the same word at the end of every line rather than using decent rhyming ability.

Anyways there are plenty of top MC’s coming outta UK at present – don’t be fooled by this bollocks.

Cheers
Daymo

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
Yeah she’s 19/20. Anyway what this bird does ain’t hip hop. It’s a form of ‘music’ popular in the UK at the mo called Grime. Not a big fan myself – too electro sounding for my taste and far too much reliance on using the same word at the end of every line rather than using decent rhyming ability.

Anyways there are plenty of top MC’s coming outta UK at present – don’t be fooled by this bollocks.

Cheers
Daymo

thank you didn't think i'd see the day that a uk person would say that its grime there is hope after all

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
she is a joke, she s the suject of many a diss track over here, maybe you yanks just love our accent a lil to much at the mo, specially of a bird, eh...nudge, nudge, eh?

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
she is a joke, she s the suject of many a diss track over here, maybe you yanks just love our accent a lil to much at the mo, specially of a bird, eh...nudge, nudge, eh?

lol i heard the magasines are pumping her up and she dissin the streets and dizzy thats what i hear

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.

good work haze, keep sending them uglies out of europe lol

plus jelly donut is a force to be reckoned with hahaha.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
For A While I Thought Shorty Was One Of Those Artist That Had To Grow On You But I Cant Make It Through None Of Her Songs.
Im Interested As To Who This "stig" Character Is Though.

T

The Bastard

maybe you yanks just love our accent a lil to much at the mo, specially of a bird, eh...nudge, nudge, eh?

i hate the way you fuckin mr beans talk. sounds like yur whining and shit

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Funny As Hell

i hate the way you fuckin mr beans talk. sounds like yur whining and shit

AND WHAT THE FUCK DID MY GRANNY EVER DO TO YOU???
HOW IS THAT EVEN A CREDIBLE INSULT???

members online