Last House on the Left

• beat this! voting starts in...

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Oh fuck. I just seen this movie..

BUGGED out. its an older slasher flick from the early 70's. The plot follows... 2 girls are abducted by a group of murderous lowlifes. they are pretty much mutilated and whatnot, then the group finds refuge at a house where the owners are the parents of one of the girls.. they find out that they killed them and well revenge follows!~ i suggest being drunk during this movie. its extrmemly bugged out

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
i have heard of it but havent seen it yet.

i love the horrorflicks. i cant find it tho in any stores :(

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I collect old horror flics... last house on the left is definetly a 70's result of some serious LSD tripping. You should check out the early Italian horror flics by directors such as Dario Argento, Lucio Fulci, Umberto Lenzi, George Romero... Flicks to watch out for are Suspiria, Deep Rep, Tenebrae, The Beyond, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Zombie. There's a whole lot more but that should get you started!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Zombie is pretty good, its slow to start, but when the zombies start to rise it gets interesting. I'd check out dawn or day of the dead if you want a really good experience.

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
ive seen so many from the good to the bad to the downrtight ugly. ive seen day fo the dead and dawn of the dead. cheesy shit like the clown at midnight and clown house. evil dead 1 and 2 all the friday the 13th nightmare on elm street. the almighty phantasm series.

a crazy movie to check out is "multiple maniacs" by god that is the most fucked up movie i have ever seen. this weekend i may go rent some shit like slumber party massacre or some other silly shit. but you need to check out multiple maniacs. oh yea and sleepaway camp is sick shit :)

and howling series too. shit i should jus leave before i list almost every movie made lol o ya and tite site fade

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
word i may hve to check that movie out... oh check out cannibal holocaust if you want gore. but i warn you hahahaha not for the weak..

and on another note, to everyone who likes movies, if you can d/l this movie "Battle Royale" you're in for a treat.. i won't say more, but you HAVE to see this.. its a japanese flick BTW

members online