Last movie you saw?

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I watched A Shock to the System with Michael Caine last night. Dope flick about an advertising executive who fails to get a promotion and starts plotting the demise of his rivals. Caine brings a solid and visceral performance here. Has quite a bit of dark humour as well. Highly recommended!

images

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Never saw that one, but I have it. I should definitely check it.

Last one I saw, I can't remember. Maybe the new Texas Chainsaw?

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Dark City is awesome, have to rewatch that one at some point.

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
This is The End.......hilarious.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Going to see This is the End this afternoon. Want to see World War Z also, maybe next month!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Alright, so I saw This is the End. It had a few funny bits, but overall a disappointing movie. I'd wait till it's out on dvd for anyone on the fence to see it in the movie theatre.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I saw The Conjuring today, really enjoyed it. Some genuine creepy moments, although I felt the last part of the movie tossed all that for more in your face kind of horror. Still a great movie and would highly recommend it. Saw it on one of those massive city block style theaters which was pretty dope!

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
Saw the recent Wolverine. If you saw Karate Kid part II you saw this movie already

Gaijin comes to Japanese culture, of course it's the same stereotypes from the 80's of Karate Kid cause we all know things never change anywhere but America and our own little worlds, Gaijin fights the foreigners and makes friends with a few.

It sucked because Daken, Wolverine's Japanese son wasn't in it

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Haha, na I watch tons of old shit. Lots of garbage horror trash.

Just finished watching this:

images

A decent horror flick with too many characters and a cliche plot, but the death scenes make it worth watching.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Haha, na I watch tons of old shit. Lots of garbage horror trash.

Just finished watching this:

images

A decent horror flick with too many characters and a cliche plot, but the death scenes make it worth watching.
Ya I gotta watch that again, it's dope.

Battle Points: 1
My last one is probably Manhattan by Woody Allen.

Is Elysium any good?
Compared with After Earth and Oblivion it seemed to be the most promising Sci-Fi flick to come out these days.