Latest Wack Joints???

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
It's kind of old now, I guess but......

Yung JoCkstrap - "I Know U See It" (The Beat = Terrible.. The Flow = Even more terrible)

What's the latest wack joint you've heard???

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
GRAFIK said:
anything you hear on MTV or BET basically....................all wack, except the throw backs they be playing here and there
C'mon now man! You can't lie. That new Brooke Hogan is THE SHIT!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaaaaa-NOT!

MTV has just ruined music altogether. It's all about your image now, how lame. I can't even stand watching that channel anymore (never could really,lol). All of them shows they put on there make me sick! Especially shit like Next and Final Fu. I'd rather shoot myself then pay attention to that stupid ish...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
young joc(read young joke) chain hang low

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Elementree said:
Shoulder Lean is pretty fuckin horrible if you ask me!!!!

I would have to agree with you on that one. If I hear one more song with lean, rock, snap, shoulder or bounce in it im going to go insane.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Big Tone said:
young joc(read young joke) chain hang low

Oh god!!! I hate that fuckin song! They sampled the ice cream truck song, lol.. Yall remember when the ice cream truck would come around playin that shit??? lol!!! I can't stand that goofy ass ish!

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
eXampuL_oNe said:

hahahahahahaaaaa-NOT!

MTV has just ruined music altogether. It's all about your image now, how lame. I can't even stand watching that channel anymore (never could really,lol). All of them shows they put on there make me sick! Especially shit like Next and Final Fu. I'd rather shoot myself then pay attention to that stupid ish...

Now that...what you said right there is TRUTH!!!

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:

hahahahahahaaaaa-NOT!

The fuck you talking about, SCOTT STORCH Nigga. For real that beat is aight, I just think that Brooke Hogan needs more bass in her voice.

But yooo, i read in the allhiphop rumors, that she maked out with a guy...with DREADS..at the Hit Factory.....WHO CAN IT BE OTHER THAN JUST BLAZE!! Hogan's going to go WILD on him loll

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
Qwerty said:
I just think that Brooke Hogan needs more bass in her voice.

But yooo, i read in the allhiphop rumors, that she maked out with a guy...with DREADS..at the Hit Factory.....WHO CAN IT BE OTHER THAN JUST BLAZE!! Hogan's going to go WILD on him loll

I bet Just Blaze chopped and sampled that. LOL