Law enforcement....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
No doubt. I feel ya..

It's sad that people feel the same way you do. I feel the same way about some cops as well....There are a lot of pieces of shit out there...and some of them wear a badge....Some get the badge so they can be that way because they're really homos without it.

The thing is, even 'good' cops that aren't corrupt, in the final analysis are the guard dogs of the elite. You might believe they're protecting the 'people' but all they're doing is perpetuating an oppressive system which has the only objective of subjugation of the populace.

I agree entirely.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
i dont really think the cops are as bad as everyone thinks, we;d all be bitching just as much if not more if it were global anarchy... wtf everyone would probably be dead by now if there were no laws in place..

i dont really think the cops are as bad as everyone thinks, we;d all be bitching just as much if not more if it were global anarchy... wtf everyone would probably be dead by now if there were no laws in place..

If that was the case we wouldnt be where we are today.
We wouldnt have made it past the stoneage.
The peelers from london were the first police (vigilante group).
They were spawned in queen victorias time I think maybe just before.
We managed to get to there without police.
I think a police force is necessary, but the problem is the bad ones who do it for the wrong reasons.
You will never ever get rid of them. Its the same for politicians.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
All I got to say is...make sure its what you wanna do. I understand cats taking SOME jobs just for the doe aspect of things...but becoming a cop is something you gotta have a passion for, and you gotta want to do it for the right reasons.."to protect and serve", you just dont do that for the money...not THAT job. Fuck getting shot at or having to shoot someone for about $40-60 grand a year.

Word! Do it cause you want a job in law enforcement. Don't do it for the money....25k-32k a year ain't shit...unless you get into a specialized filed you won't see descent money. I think a job as an actual cop would be too much of an headache for under 45k.

I think it would be cool to be in something along the lines of a crime scene investigator...being a regular ole cop....fuck that!

FORENSICS IS BIG DOE....DO DAT!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Word! Do it cause you want a job in law enforcement. Don't do it for the money....25k-32k a year ain't shit...unless you get into a specialized filed you won't see descent money. I think a job as an actual cop would be too much of an headache for under 45k.

I think it would be cool to be in something along the lines of a crime scene investigator...being a regular ole cop....fuck that!

FORENSICS IS BIG DOE....DO DAT!

Of course...I'm not gonna spend 20 years doing patrol...I want to run shit. Dep Sheriff out here makes 42 to start...Not including OT and Uniform allowance....decent money..

Plus the Part time gigs pay 30-70 per hour....Those being the guys that sit at construction sites in a patrol car with the lights on all day. Some pay you to patrol their neighborhoods.....Some apt complexes give you arond 50% off your rent if you are a courtesy officer for the complex....And if you live in a nice area (like I do), that shit is cake...

I'm tryin to make at least captain... After that is just politics...Lol.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
i would be the worst cop ever. im too nice. you would have to be a complete ass to get a ticket out of me if i was a cop. weed etc. lol

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
I consider the court system to be the sewage filtration system of society...

funny how you say that. the poor getting fuked. and also intelligence has a role to play here as well.
but i do admit everytime i went to jail for a bit, it seems there was a lack of education amonst my fellow law breakers. illiterate, drug induced mistakes made by the programmed.
who knows, hell the justice system is fine feeding off these folks.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
Of course...I'm not gonna spend 20 years doing patrol...I want to run shit. Dep Sheriff out here makes 42 to start...Not including OT and Uniform allowance....decent money..

Plus the Part time gigs pay 30-70 per hour....Those being the guys that sit at construction sites in a patrol car with the lights on all day. Some pay you to patrol their neighborhoods.....Some apt complexes give you arond 50% off your rent if you are a courtesy officer for the complex....And if you live in a nice area (like I do), that shit is cake...

I'm tryin to make at least captain... After that is just politics...Lol.
actually you probably will spend 20 years doing patrol... the cops are just like the army, you gotta work your way up through the ranks. greenhorns get shit on.

funny how you say that. the poor getting fuked. and also intelligence has a role to play here as well.
but i do admit everytime i went to jail for a bit, it seems there was a lack of education amonst my fellow law breakers. illiterate, drug induced mistakes made by the programmed.
who knows, hell the justice system is fine feeding off these folks.

well put.

actually you probably will spend 20 years doing patrol... the cops are just like the army, you gotta work your way up through the ranks. greenhorns get shit on.

But the miltary have West Point to train officers, who dont have to work their way up.
They get straight in telling people what to do. Because they come from well to do families.
I dont know how it works with the police, but Im sure there are ways and means.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
well put.

But the miltary have West Point to train officers, who dont have to work their way up.
They get straight in telling people what to do. Because they come from well to do families.
I dont know how it works with the police, but Im sure there are ways and means.
i'm not familiar with the British army, so I can't really speak on this from personal experience, but from what I do know about the Canadian and American military, I would think that there's a world of difference between the people who train recruits and the people who hold top-ranks in the military. Just because you get to "tell people what to do" doesn't mean that you're not being shit on by the 50 commanding officers above you. I seriously doubt they're going to take a rookie police and make him deputy sheriff unless you're willing to suck alot of the right dicks.

i'm not familiar with the British army, so I can't really speak on this from personal experience, but from what I do know about the Canadian and American military, I would think that there's a world of difference between the people who train recruits and the people who hold top-ranks in the military. Just because you get to "tell people what to do" doesn't mean that you're not being shit on by the 50 commanding officers above you. I seriously doubt they're going to take a rookie police and make him deputy sheriff unless you're willing to suck alot of the right dicks.

Being a commander these days is more about managerial skill than job experience.
I agree, there is always someone above giving orders, unless you are self employed doing something else.
On another note:
From personal experience, I work for this countries biggest home delivery company, and the ineptitude of some of the managerial decisions beggars belief, I wonder how this company stays in business let alone market leader.
The reason is because the people in charge have no experience of the how things work on the ground, they are straight out of university and into management. They have no foresight, and so I have seen them make many very costly mistakes. I dont see much cream rising to the top either, only arse-lickers and grasses get anywhere in the company. I have seen the same scenario in many jobs that ive had, and Ive had a fair few.

From this I come to the conclusion, if you wish to procede up the promotion ladder on whatever your chosen career path.
1. Suck your bosses cock, balls and all.
2. Tread on as many toes as possible to make sure its you that gets the promotion.
3. Repeat 1 & 2.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
I agree that police are taken for granted. But at the same time, becoming an extortionist of the law is simply not acceptable. They promote that they 'protect and serve' so people start thinking, yea thats what they're supposed to do. Then they go and do something less than reputable and people get confused and look at cops with that duality from then on.

members online