ill o.g.
this is for the haters

25pts , 9 assists , and 6 rebs

:p

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
dog its one game................they still loss by 14 points.
Brad Miller was an all-star last year...so what r u tryin to imply.
Karl Malone scores a lot of points too, hes a bum.
so is your man Lebron.
holla at me when he helps them get to the playoffs matter fact talk to me when he helps them win more than 12 games this season.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
second all time leading scorer is far from a bum......

as far as bron, i remember lamar odom dropping 30 on the sonics his first game..... and wow, look at him now.

what about 'mello? the man had a bad night, but his team WON, in the WEST, against the SPURS, with a FULL, HEALTHY TEAM.

the cavs LOST to the KINGS (a good team, yes) WITHOUT CHRIS WEBBER (again, they do got good players), so who really had the better debut?

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
He not a Jordan, but he's not a bum either, If he can keep his head right
he should do some good things. It a lot of pressure to be in the spotlight as a great then have to be on the Cavalier. Ima lay off of em and see what he does.

fame_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the best play in the game is T-mac but the rookie of the year will be Melo Anthony

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
t-mac? hmhmhmmhmhm.. . wonder what kobe thinks about that..... t-mac cant get out of the first round in the east with a 3-1 lead over a team who cant score..... allen iverson has been to a finals with a squad not much better, jason kid took a temam that hadnt been to the playoffs in years and took them to the finals twice, tim duncan won the title last year, (kobe deserved the mvp) and you still have kg...... t-mac is among them but there is no clear cut "best" in the game.

as for bron, he'll be good, likely great, but he will have bad nights like every other rook. i say watch out for chris bosh this year. darko will be nice in say 3 years as well....

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
me? hey, it's one game out of what 100 and something for the season...that's a long time...and it was the Kings for crying out loud...they're bums too... it's see the Lakers game and the Nets and San An. game...against the big dogs...Final winners... people who go back almost every yr.... then we'll talk... this is not Football a mere 16 game season, this is Basketball 100+ games...that's a long time to go w/o injures and what not, so we'll see...

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I didn't fall into the Lebron hype but for someone to come straight out of high school and play that well against Sac was impressive. The only other first round draft pick to perform that better than that in their first game was Iverson, who scored 30 points.

First Round Draft Pick is different from rookie. Isiah Thomas wasn't a first Round Draft Pick but he scored 31 points and had 9 assists in his first game as a rookie.

Like a lot of yall already said, it is too early to tell, but compared to a lot of other high school starters he did well. The boy is only 18 and he was schooling finals vets. Man child on the court.

Then again, he could turn out to be another Shawn Kemp.

And his shoes suck ass.....

ill o.g.
yo, sacramento got no D! the champs got D, melo dont score much, get it. only one game. in the end, darko will be the best. we all know foreign players are better than americans right?

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
what kind of statement is that? "we all know foreign players are better than americans"...... the very best foreign players right now (dirk nowitski, pau gasol, peja stojakovich) still are lacking in areas their american counterparts are leaders in. they arent in the same class defensively either.... only pau gasol is a legitamate shot blocker, although dirk gets a decent amount of steals. those three are the only players among the leagues elite....

and sac actually has very good d, just not GREAT d, and yes melo DOES score, very well, i dont know what you are watching, buts certainly not the same league i am..... mello is a threat from EVERY spot on the floor- post, perimeter, three point line, slashing, hes an excellent passer and a solid defender.... what are you watching?

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

SUNS 95
CAVALIERS 86

You see what happens when you try to bring it to the desert? You get burned.

Nick

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
He's tha greatest.........lol

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
They asked Amare Staudamiore like 10 questions about what Lebron can expect to have to go through as the season progresses and Amare looked at the camera like "What the fuck? I play for the Phoenix Suns, not Lebron James".

Probably one of the funniest post game interviews I have ever seen.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
I saw Amare go at Shaq twice in a row. The first time he got his shot blocked but he got the rebound and he went right back at him again. He missed the second attempt but no fear man....you gotta love that.