Legalize It....

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
dammit man! and i actually thought we were makin' progress on the issue. we need clinton back in the white house.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
e.porter said:
dammit man! and i actually thought we were makin' progress on the issue. we need clinton back in the white house.

Lol. Didnt the bush administration generate lots of debt for you guys? They should just put a big tax on it and let people decide what thy are going to do. What are the laws on smoking like over there?

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Haha thats Shitty for you guys Its gettin Closer to being Legal here but Pussy Bush is Puttin Pressure on are Goverment not to I think

Anyways Whats the Punishment for Gettin Caught Bunnin a Joint there ?

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
A B said:
Lol. Didnt the bush administration generate lots of debt for you guys? They should just put a big tax on it and let people decide what thy are going to do. What are the laws on smoking like over there?
that's debatable, imo clinton was one one of the best presidents the u.s. has had in a good minute. the economy was boomin' and everyone had jobs, plain and simple. plus, he smoked weed, what more do you want? lol

CampO said:
Whats the Punishment for Gettin Caught Bunnin a Joint there ?
every state is different. i live in nj, but since nyc is 10 minutes away from me and i go often, i got to know that too.

nj - http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4552
ny -http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4554

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
CampO said:
Haha thats Shitty for you guys Its gettin Closer to being Legal here but Pussy Bush is Puttin Pressure on are Goverment not to I think

Anyways Whats the Punishment for Gettin Caught Bunnin a Joint there ?
A slap on the wrist if its your 1st offense.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I remember I got caught at school and they gave me a misdamenor (however the fuck it's spelled), but it got dropped because i was put on some kind of probation where if i commited any kind of crime within a year they'd add that on and I'd be fucked, but I didn't commit a crime so they dropped it.... I got expelled form the public school district for a whole year! that shit was mad foul, I had like a 3.0 g.p.a. too.. Marijuana needs to be legalized or atleast to the point where people who use it don't get in trouble... I can't stand to see users and addicts of drugs being locked up for using! What the fuck!? It's like in america they just want them done away with rather than assisting them... I heard in canada the government gives crackheads marijuana to help them get off crack and other drugs.. But, i heard they usually go sell that shit and get a fix...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
All i kno is that herb is fuckin harmless and beneficial to many sick people and now the twisted as government wants to take that away too after all the hard work people did to at least get the substance into the hands of people who could really benefit from it......In that article they said around the end that marijuana will be treated like any other NARCOTIC now, and considered to be a narcotic...Thats fucking bullshit!!!....Weed is in no way a fucking narcotic. Lame asses man, fucking lame asses....I dont think that heroin should suddenly be legal if they make weed legal cuz were talkin about 2 completely diff catagories of drug use, but when it comes to marijuana - mutherfuckers are just gonna go behind the gov's back anyway like they have been for years to obtain it anyways, and people smoke that shit like they do tobacco on the regular....its a common smoke in most households in america. People dont trip about weed like they would some coke or somethin, cuz they kno its just weed, it just seems like, they need to focus our tax dollars and their efforts on something a little more constructive for once....

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
But we can still go buy guns to kill each other and buy stuff like liquor (that's way worse then weed imho) that's been destroying america for years and years...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Shit eX - Thats what the mutherfuckers want man!!!.....IF that was such a huge concern in comparison to cancelin' out marijuana, then we even no more guns would we?!....Theyre all fucked in the head man - believe that.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
not a bad day at all. many people smoke pot, this is an opportunity to deal with it and bring many motions to legalize it. bring them kind-bud heads away from their instruments for a reason. tetrahydrocanibal (delta-9) is illegal because of 18th centure racism towards Mexicans in early America by the 18th centure white man.

ill o.g.
Hey I just moved from alaska, it legal there to have 4 ounces in your house. Too bad for the medicinal users. I guess theyll have to get they weed just like everybody else now. Hey, Just Grow It.

hpnotiq

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea man i just wrote my senior paper on this subject, its completely ridiculus its so fucking annoying.
FUCK BUSH>>>>FUCK BUSH hes a fucking ignorant, uninteligent asshole.

peace im done ranting.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Studiophile1234 said:
Hey I just moved from alaska, it legal there to have 4 ounces in your house. Too bad for the medicinal users. I guess theyll have to get they weed just like everybody else now. Hey, Just Grow It.

i used to grow it/ but you can lose your house kid

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
YO the reason they did that because the goverment knows that by making it legaly medicaly it would be a stepping stone for it to be lagalized for everybody, the only reason it was legalized the first time is to shut all of us up for a second! They know our peoples are Ignant as phuck just give us a sample and we will shut the hell UP!

members online