Legit the best day of my life!

Deadass the best day of my life

passed all exams

went to a jazz bar and played an expensive electric piano for the first time in my life, and since it was for my friends birthday I played a classical version of his favorite song.
I wanted to go back to our seat but people applauded me and asked me to keep playing, so I played Una Mattina, which is one of my own favorites of course.

I stood up, the bar owner said he likes my shit, and since they didn't have any live players and they had to play music on speakers, I asked if I can play for them, and he liked it, so he said I should go there like 3 times a week to play the instrument

also a highly cute girl (Simply, Brunette Zendaya) said she likes my performance too, and I said thanks and left like a professional muh fuka AKA virgin, she works there tho so I'll defo see her again a lot, first girl to ever talk to me probably. also had a lot of fun with other things, but this was the important part.

btw I also found a song that I've been looking for for 7 years.

Nice! It's so awesome to see good news in times like these. Days like those are the best! I have to ask, was it a Rhodes that you played? Its like my favorite thing in the world and I am going to buy one asap.
It was a piano. but the ones who don't have a huge back. idk the english names. also I was so anxious that I didn't even get to see if it's yamaha or what.

Meh :( I thought you lost your virginity finally. :woot:

But seriously, it was nice to read it. :) I'm happy for you. :D
Well I lost my Piano virginity. I always had played this plastic shit instead of anything that sounds and feels even the littlest bit of realistic.

I was waiting for Zendaya... Seriously though, well played... but you told me you didn't like Leonard Cohen I thought. Or I misunderstood maybe. Anyway. Keep on.
You hear the guy filming the thing? He's the one who loves leonard cohen, and it was his birthday so I played it for him. this cohen song is actually good though.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Awesome, I love Leonard Cohen. So that’s a Yamaha DIGITAL piano. An electric piano is a totally different thing. That would be like a Rhodes or a Wurlitzer. I played live from 15 until present day from audience sizes of zero to thousands. It’s a totally different grind then producing for sure but wonderful. Also don’t worry too much about losing your vCard it will happen in the right time. It’s great and all for sure but there is so much more to life then just sex.

Deadass the best day of my life

passed all exams

went to a jazz bar and played an expensive electric piano for the first time in my life, and since it was for my friends birthday I played a classical version of his favorite song.
I wanted to go back to our seat but people applauded me and asked me to keep playing, so I played Una Mattina, which is one of my own favorites of course.

I stood up, the bar owner said he likes my shit, and since they didn't have any live players and they had to play music on speakers, I asked if I can play for them, and he liked it, so he said I should go there like 3 times a week to play the instrument

also a highly cute girl (Simply, Brunette Zendaya) said she likes my performance too, and I said thanks and left like a professional muh fuka AKA virgin, she works there tho so I'll defo see her again a lot, first girl to ever talk to me probably. also had a lot of fun with other things, but this was the important part.

btw I also found a song that I've been looking for for 7 years.
Keep that wave going fam. I like hearing positive stories like these. Sounds like a movie lol

Awesome, I love Leonard Cohen. So that’s a Yamaha DIGITAL piano. An electric piano is a totally different thing. That would be like a Rhodes or a Wurlitzer. I played live from 15 until present day from audience sizes of zero to thousands. It’s a totally different grind then producing for sure but wonderful. Also don’t worry too much about losing your vCard it will happen in the right time. It’s great and all for sure but there is so much more to life then just sex.
I don't worry bout the vCard, I worry bout the Zendaya :D jk tho, I just want to play my piano, idgaf who's who.

one little question though, do you find performing more enjoyable or producing and writing?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Congrats @ArvinArmani and is that you on piano in the vid? If so keep on keepin' on. Don't stop playing and/or learning. Great you passed your exams.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
We call that type of piano "clavinova" here...on a different subject...as a guy suffering from kyphosis and ignoring the issue...I think you should adress your posture dude, unless you want people calling you out on your posture all the time :) ..and you will have a higher chance if losing that Vcard sooner...cause youll appear more confident...

We call that type of piano "clavinova" here...on a different subject...as a guy suffering from kyphosis and ignoring the issue...I think you should adress your posture dude, unless you want people calling you out on your posture all the time :) ..and you will have a higher chance if losing that Vcard sooner...cause youll appear more confident...
seriously when I was playing I got so anxious that I forgot where I am for short periods. as soon as I remembered where I am, I started fucking up the song. so yea, believe me when I say "Posture" would be the last thing I could think of in that situation :D

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Be @ArvinArmani sure to practice scales, chords, etc. and also on another note don't let your inner rapper/lyricist die either.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
seriously when I was playing I got so anxious that I forgot where I am for short periods. as soon as I remembered where I am, I started fucking up the song. so yea, believe me when I say "Posture" would be the last thing I could think of in that situation :D
i hear you dude, you should be sitting straight without thinking though...thats what i was saying...exercise and all that and youre good...