Legit the best day of my life!

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I don't worry bout the vCard, I worry bout the Zendaya :D jk tho, I just want to play my piano, idgaf who's who.

one little question though, do you find performing more enjoyable or producing and writing?
They are both different vibes for sure. I like creating art and having a moment with an audience that is only for us. Having that connection that will never be experienced again. It’s very cool, especially when people say a show was one of the greatest nights of their life and they will always remember. We have a policy in the current touring band I’m in that if we are hired to play a wedding (something we charge a TON to do) then the couple gets in to all our shows with backstage access etc free for life. So show after show we get to see and reconnect with couples that our band was a big part of their wedding and that’s an amazing and humbling feeling. Writing and putting out records like I do with Drunk Pedestrians is a totally different thing. It’s nice to have a piece of forever art, and every record I put out I get emails thanking me and connecting with someone. So they can listen to the record over and over and that’s pretty cool to. This is your thread so I won’t hijack it but this is a video of the live band I tour with (flannel channel) at a sold out show we played. You can see it’s pretty wild. I’m on bass
Anyway continue your adventure, you are just at the beginning and if you continue to be giving, humble and kind it will just keep getting better and better,

@ArvinArmani Congratulations! See? ILL has made you who you are today. Not only are you winning battles, you've not got a gig 3 times a week and women are throwing themselves at you.

You're killing it bro.

:shotsfired::brofist:
You were Dying to use those 2 together for once eh?

That's pretty humble of you Mr. Fade, but for reals it's really amazing how inspiring you've been to me and to the world. I can defiantly say not only I would've been a different person in a different... life without the ill, the whole world would've been slightly different too. I mean if every person has an effect on 1000 people in their whole lives, lets say from the 20k members (right number?) of this place, they all had been affected by you and they also changed the lives of 1000 people that They encountered. so yea, 20 million people had their life indirectly changed by you. that might seem like a little number, but imagine if 20 million people were in your bedroom right now. that's how big that is. and I didn't even count the people who just read articles here and never became a member. thanks a lot btw.

women are throwing themselves at you.
That fortunately isn't true.

03c89c33e93289b41cf3dcb796fb5cee.jpg

They are both different vibes for sure. I like creating art and having a moment with an audience that is only for us. Having that connection that will never be experienced again. It’s very cool, especially when people say a show was one of the greatest nights of their life and they will always remember. We have a policy in the current touring band I’m in that if we are hired to play a wedding (something we charge a TON to do) then the couple gets in to all our shows with backstage access etc free for life. So show after show we get to see and reconnect with couples that our band was a big part of their wedding and that’s an amazing and humbling feeling. Writing and putting out records like I do with Drunk Pedestrians is a totally different thing. It’s nice to have a piece of forever art, and every record I put out I get emails thanking me and connecting with someone. So they can listen to the record over and over and that’s pretty cool to. This is your thread so I won’t hijack it but this is a video of the live band I tour with (flannel channel) at a sold out show we played. You can see it’s pretty wild. I’m on bass
Anyway continue your adventure, you are just at the beginning and if you continue to be giving, humble and kind it will just keep getting better and better,

That is cool as shit, did you guys write it yourself?
This is really awesome. if I was performing there or somewhere that big I'd shit myself. you deserve better vocals tho. where can I find this drunk pedestrians shit? youtube only gave me a "copyright free" thing.

Thank you a lot for your tip. I will be kind and humble and shit with the classical and piano shit, but I will be cocky as fuck with beats.

i hear you dude, you should be sitting straight without thinking though...thats what i was saying...exercise and all that and youre good...
lol my mom always tells me that. it feels weird when I sit normal and I can't eat in that posture, so I just keep doin it the Kewl way. but of course, I'll fix that. one day.

@OGBama as long as I listen to music the music theory shit is awake inside of me, and as long as I read the news the lyricist is awake. two different things clashing in the most interesting way that we call rap music.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You were Dying to use those 2 together for once eh?

That's pretty humble of you Mr. Fade, but for reals it's really amazing how inspiring you've been to me and to the world. I can defiantly say not only I would've been a different person in a different... life without the ill, the whole world would've been slightly different too. I mean if every person has an effect on 1000 people in their whole lives, lets say from the 20k members (right number?) of this place, they all had been affected by you and they also changed the lives of 1000 people that They encountered. so yea, 20 million people had their life indirectly changed by you. that might seem like a little number, but imagine if 20 million people were in your bedroom right now. that's how big that is. and I didn't even count the people who just read articles here and never became a member. thanks a lot btw.
LOL yeah those pics go well together.

Thanks for the kind words. I don't think I can fit 10 people in my room and it would be weird anyway but I get your point. It would also be cool if those 20 million people were on here right now! The server would implode then explode.

LOL yeah those pics go well together.

Thanks for the kind words. I don't think I can fit 10 people in my room and it would be weird anyway but I get your point. It would also be cool if those 20 million people were on here right now! The server would implode then explode.
HOLY SHIT DUDE
Implode and Explode are different?

See that's what I'm talkin bout when I say you change lives.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
Congrats dude thats awesome :) you killed it! Way better than my first gig at 16 fo sho (pretty much got booed of stage hahahah)

Congrats dude thats awesome :) you killed it! Way better than my first gig at 16 fo sho (pretty much got booed of stage hahahah)
Holy shit dude for real? btw I truly appreciate the kind words. not because it's cool, because I really thought I fucked it up until I posted it here and was thinking of never going there again until I'm full psycho on the keys or stevie wonder or some shit :D thanks.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
Holy shit dude for real? btw I truly appreciate the kind words. not because it's cool, because I really thought I fucked it up until I posted it here and was thinking of never going there again until I'm full psycho on the keys or stevie wonder or some shit :D thanks.

Heheh lets just say the audience diddnt appriciate our drunk punk rock aestehtic (also i sang like a fucking crow cuz of nerves) for real tho that shit haunted me for years but in hindsight bombing is a good experience, was never pro or anything but some gigs just go to shit naturally so being comfortable when they do is helpfull.

Nah man if your given the chance perform ...play til people dont wanna hear anymore and then go and play some more. Theres nothing else like it :)

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
That is cool as shit, did you guys write it yourself?
This is really awesome. if I was performing there or somewhere that big I'd shit myself. you deserve better vocals tho. where can I find this drunk pedestrians shit? youtube only gave me a "copyright free" thing.

Thank you a lot for your tip. I will be kind and humble and shit with the classical and piano shit, but I will be cocky as fuck with beats.
That was a Rage Against the Machine cover and he is actually a great vocalist but that was the second to last song in our four hour yes FOUR hour set so his voice is totally shot and...he is a white boy doing Rage Against the machine lmao. You can check out drunk pedestrians at of course drunkpedestrians.com or spotify or Apple Music. I will pm you more because I don’t want to thread hijack.

members online