let me see your rack

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
u have a reverb through each device? why not just route it through the mixer so u only need one and turn up the knob when u want reverb. plus a device routed through reverb directly sounds weird and delayed.

I don't do it that way because it wouldn't be wise. Devices routed through reverb don't sound weird and delayed unless of course you don't control them. I like a having control over each elements verb and eq. Some things you want to hang in the air longer than others. Sometimes you want the tone of the reverb tweaked rather than just the space.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
u have a reverb through each device? why not just route it through the mixer so u only need one and turn up the knob when u want reverb. plus a device routed through reverb directly sounds weird and delayed.

I agree with nnxt, partly because the send knob on the mixer is basically a wet/dry knob. You can't edit the character of the verb from there, so the same reverb may not work as well on all your elements ... so in turn you could lower the amount of reverb with the knob, or tweak the verb so that it fits the instrument

members online