Lets Go Giants!!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
after a crazy finish the giants pull it off..after that horrible snap to win the game i didnt think they were gonna hit that 47 yard FG but they did it LETS GO TO ARIZONA AND WHIP SOME BRADY ASS!!!!.......i hope ..

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Wow...im From Ny And I Cant Believe This. I Didnt Watch The Game For Fear Of Being Disappointed.hooray For Them But Theres Still One More Game For Giants Fans To Hang Their Heads Low Again. Hopefully Not But We All Know What The Odds Are...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Wow...im From Ny And I Cant Believe This. I Didnt Watch The Game For Fear Of Being Disappointed.hooray For Them But Theres Still One More Game For Giants Fans To Hang Their Heads Low Again. Hopefully Not But We All Know What The Odds Are...

at least the giants gave new england a hell of a game at home where they suck..there on the road in warm weather the odds are against them but they gotta good chance

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Tom Coughlin saved his old ass a job for at least another season. That's all the Giants are gonna come up with.

Patriots 34 - Giants 17

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
obviously, u guys didnt watch the game... or did u???

anyway, this can only go 2 ways... this can be the ULTIMATE upset in sports history, or just another smackdown for Boston against NY teams this century... Boston is LOVIN this shit rite now... but the Giants now have a chance to give NYers something to counter the collapse of the Yankees after bein up 3-0 against the Red Sox... wont help tru Yankee fans that much, but it'll help the NYers that root for ALL or most the teams in the city... that game is not guaranteed... as u just watched 4 upsets in 3 weeks... 3 by the Giants.

da relic

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the Giants are certainly riding in high emotion right now. gotta give them credits for winning 3 straight road games against better teams. Hell they beat Dallas and Green Bay on the road.

but yeah, I think the Patriots are still gonna win.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
the Giants are certainly riding in high emotion right now. gotta give them credits for winning 3 straight road games against better teams. Hell they beat Dallas and Green Bay on the road.

yeah but like FURY said the Giants are not to be slept on. i was surprised as hell when i turned on Sportscenter and saw the Giants???...hahaha, i aint think they was gonna make it past Greenbay. i HOPE they beat the Pats but at the same time i want Randy to get his ring. its gonna be a great superbowl.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

amazingly they actually won 10 road games in a row..they havent lost on the road since there opening game in Dallas since then undefeated on the road the first nfl team to ever pull that off

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Id love to see NY win , I was kinda shocked they took it, what with the crappy kicker and all.
no doubt he's gone next year... i'll be surprised if he aint... unless of course he has some heriocs in 2 weeks.

da relic

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
no doubt he's gone next year... i'll be surprised if he aint... unless of course he has some heriocs in 2 weeks.

da relic

chill its not the kickers fault at all...no kicker has hit a FG in the playoffs more than 35 yards or so in the history of Lambo field and he wuz kickin 37 and over 40 yard FG's in -2 degrees..idk if u noticed but every kick wuz altered crazzzzzyyyy by that -20 degree 20 mph winds...

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
this is the NFL... and if ur ol' skool like me, u know what that means... Not For Long... let him pull a Scott Norwood and he's GONE!!!

on another note, the Pats MUST win this game... they are UNDEFEATED... the Gi'aints have no pressure rite now... when u go, 13-3, 14-2, 15-1, or 16-0 winning the SuperBowl is ur only option... any team with those records that goes home is TERRIBLY disappointed.

Relic, those old eyes are very sharp...lol

da relic

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
this is the NFL... and if ur ol' skool like me, u know what that means... Not For Long... let him pull a Scott Norwood and he's GONE!!!

on another note, the Pats MUST win this game... they are UNDEFEATED... the Gi'aints have no pressure rite now... when u go, 13-3, 14-2, 15-1, or 16-0 winning the SuperBowl is ur only option... any team with those records that goes home is TERRIBLY disappointed.

Relic, those old eyes are very sharp...lol

da relic

but thas why it wud be so great for them to lose...its bad enough Brady holds the TD records and an mvp and a ring wud be horrrrrrrible

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I root for ALL NY teams....but those who know me know that I roll w/ the NY GIANTS!!!!!

But I aint gonna front...I was mad surprised...and I'll be surprised if they beat New England...but I'd probably shed a tear...lol

"IT'S UP TO YOU, NEW YORK NEEEEEW YOOOOOOOOOORK"