Lets Go Mets!!!!!!!!

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
mets are about to sweep them damn yankees and it feels good i wonder who steinbrenner is gonna fire lol

T

The Bastard

thats whut the fuck im sayin. pedro is smokin them yankees all day boy.i love that fuckin guy the mets are in last place but they can turn shit around if they want they have a pretty good team. id love to see a bosox vs the the mets for a world series itd be classic, 90% of yankee fans would switch caps if that happened

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
BASTARD said:
thats whut the fuck im sayin. pedro is smokin them yankees all day boy.i love that fuckin guy the mets are in last place but they can turn shit around if they want they have a pretty good team. id love to see a bosox vs the the mets for a world series itd be classic, 90% of yankee fans would switch caps if that happened

not me son,,,i would wear my yankee gear like a true fan,,,but ya right,,,i see mad cats rockin Redsox shit,,,,ugh,,,cant anyone be loyal anymore!

T

The Bastard

StressWon said:
not me son,,,i would wear my yankee gear like a true fan,,,but ya right,,,i see mad cats rockin Redsox shit,,,,ugh,,,cant anyone be loyal anymore!
YEAH, ITS COOL IF UR A FAN OF THE SPORT AND THE GEAR IN GENERAL AND YOU WEAR ALL DIFFRENT TYPES OF TEAMS YEAR ROUND.I DO THAT I LIKE TO WEAR SUM CUBS SHIT AND SUM NY RANGERS SHIT AND SUM PHILI SHIT AND SUM FLA SHIT, BUT COME PLAYOFFS ITS STRICTLY HOMETEAM, CHAMPIONSHIP OR NOT